2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow LDB really I mean REALLY boxed in CA. She's on to her game now and made sure that she couldn't come up with another lie.

Stenger: No search for 'bamboo' either in Anthony computer as testified by #CindyAnthony. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:04 PM

I love how CIndy is kicking back in the audience scribbling notes so she knows what she has to account for next time she's on the stand. Sick sick sick.

We all knew the day we watched CA walk up to the witness box in her purple dress and testify that she was LYING.

Yes, no body language expert needed - she strutted up there like she was all set to enjoy it. She almost laughed at one point when she thought she had outwitted LBD over the searches...
He who laughs last, laughs longest.

Amazing how much alike are mother and daughter. Which one is the bigger liar?

Really incredible. They just put the camera on CA....she had no face on at all. She just looked normal. Wish they would show her longer.

can both JA and LDB give closing arguments or only one

On the 31st day of trial I finally realized who Jose Baez sounds like. It's been bugging me for a month. Officially.

So...if I close your eyes and listen to Jose Baez ... he sounds an awful lot like the actor Rob Morrow from NUMB3RS and Northern Exposure.

They probably grew up in the same place.

I'll have to sleuth that out for y'all.

Next time JB is yammering about not much at all, close your eyes and think of the FBI agent, Charlie, on NUMB3RS. :D

:dance:

Are we done yet? !!! :giggle:

I bet ICA wishes she had just ONE MORE DAY <out of her cell>

I'm so loving this rebuttal, totally awesome.

We all have the day off tomorrow! No court- Sunday will be closing arguments...

well instead of cleaning house on sun, ill clean house on sat..

send my hubby and son fishing sunday so I can have the house to myself lol

eta, I do belive casey is done for, jmho

He's so geeky and smart. :) Love it.

Stenger: To ensure that these words did not appear anywhere, used tool that creates text file. No references found. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:05 PM

I never understood why Cindy would search for chlorophyll instead of Bamboo and acetone/peroxide instead of hand sanitizer. She was reaching with that lie.

OMG a hex editor!! Ok, now I REALLY like him, LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member