2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:great::great::great::great::great::great:

NO POP-UP ... a HUMAN BEING SPECIFICALLY SEARCHING ....

:woohoo:

New tweet says no court tomorrow will resume Sunday
amandaoberwesh
Breaking news! Court administration reporting no court tomorrow..closing arguments are Sunday.
7 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

We all knew the day we watched CA walk up to the witness box in her purple dress and testify that she was LYING.

Powerful testimony from this witness.

Pre-meditation is now quite evident.

Cindy Anthony did NOT perform those searches.

Casey Marie Anthony DID perform those searches in anticipation of murdering her precious baby, Caylee Marie Anthony.

O. M. G. on the "neck-breaking." All I can continue to think and say is "Wow."

Baez is going to give himself a bloody nose if he pulls at it any harder.

I believe that loud noise now in the courtroom, is coming from the heart monitor they put on ICA. Flatline :)

Would logic not have told the DT to examine those computer records with a fine tooth comb? As important as the computer searches were to the Prosecution theory, the DT HAD to know the searches would be scrutinized!

SIDEBAR NOW. SIGH.

KS: This is a google search specific to the words neck and breaking. Anthing the user types into the google search bar. IN this instance it would have been neck, a space, and breaking. This is not to result of a popup.

LDB says she's getting feedback and has moved away from the mic. Is back.

On the 31st day of trial I finally realized who Jose Baez sounds like. It's been bugging me for a month. Officially.

So...if I close your eyes and listen to Jose Baez ... he sounds an awful lot like the actor Rob Morrow from NUMB3RS and Northern Exposure.

They probably grew up in the same place.

I'll have to sleuth that out for y'all.

Next time JB is yammering about not much at all, close your eyes and think of the FBI agent, Charlie, on NUMB3RS. :D

:dance:

Are we done yet? !!! :giggle:

Dear lord! Were those Mason's hearing aids squaking out the mics?

FGS!!

Sgt. Stenger is so calm and good-looking, nice combo. Why are they all laughing? What did I miss?

10dy2xg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member