2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like this witness. He turns and speaks directly to the jury while explaining things. He knows his chit! Ca is in deep doody, IMO.

wm

As we all knew three yrs. ago. The SA has been so thorough there's no cross examining G guy or her previous supervisor. JB did hand the SA a really nice gift, even wrapped it in a bow. :floorlaugh:

The dates of March 17th and Mar 21st may be very significant for a check on ICA's moods. St Patty's day, and her Bd being on the 19th may have put her in a very angry mood if cindy did not watch Caylee so she could party. St Patty's day is her favortie holiday and her birthday....well,just speaks for itself.

Did she get to go out? If not, she was looking on ways to get even..

OOO was it a pop-up? Can you tell? It was a GOOGLE SEARCH. Oh yeah...

Oh my. I have now crossed over from thinking it was an accidental overdose of chloroform to premeditated murder. This is powerful testimony.

Perry has said he wants to give both sides a break to prepare closings.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 1:58 PM

Wants to make sure they have NO EXCUSE not to follow his directives. Plenty of time to adjust! JMHO

Google search! Specific! Bam, done. Hasta la vista.

well the skateboarder if off the hook on neckbreaking..
CA shame on you !

Stenger is actually doing a search for words in front of jury.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:00 PM

It's official. I've gone over the edge. I actually lept up, clapped wildly and whooped at the testimony that NO chlorophyll searches were found.

No pop up about neck breaking either!

YES!! YES!!

Cindy, you lying snake.

Witness just refuted that any of these search results could have been the result of a pop-up, as CA had previously testified.

Kahhh....pow.....there goes CAs claim that the neck breaking was due to a popup....brick by brick, this is genius.

This is so good. Just blew CA Neck Breaking pop up ad of the computer.

It was searched by typing into google.

Wow! Neck Breaking google search not result of popup!!

These computer searches that CA said she did are the Perry Mason moment that JB has trying to get for himself this whole trial, except the moment is for the SA, not the DT. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018