2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder how late we go tonight?

Hope the state gets their full rebuttal out yet today because JB is going to ask for more time for his sur-rebuttal

The SA gave the opinion that Dr. Goldberger would be offering to the DT this AM. Let's see if that delay was worth it JB.

You would let the state execute your child, regardless of their actions?:waitasec:

It's not a matter of LET...if it were my child I would beg for their life to be spared during the penalty phase.

Would not lie for them on the witness stand or scream it was pizza a week later knowing full well she smelled death in the trunk of Casey's car...

You would let the state execute your child, regardless of their actions?:waitasec:

What does "regardless of their actions" mean? Are you referring to the murder of their own child? And it wouldn't be up to me as to the execution. Sorry, my family are truth-tellers. Just don't know another way to live. It's worked for us, so far.

Next witness is Bruce Goldberger. He is professor and director of toxicology at UF
by Jessica Steck/WESH.com at 1:52 PM

Respectfully, I think it would be more like Cindy feels indignant, and feels she was in the right, and everyone else is lying. She thinks she's 'special'...just like the apple that fell from her tree.

Yeah you're probably right! I think I was projecting how'd I'd be feeling.

Bruce Goldberger is back on the stand Professor and Director of toxicology a a university

Explaining his back round.

UF toxicologist will tell us Dr G did it right

Cindy could have just asked her boss about her "sick dogs" since he is a toxicologist and has a degree in ZOOLOGY... GEEZ

ETA: WESH said this guy was her boss. whoops ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member