2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Baez, noone's neck was broken, Chloroform was much cleaner.

No one's neck was broken. But someone was chloroformed, is that what's you're saying JB? Just let it go and say no questions man.

Great cross. Alcohol and peroxide exist in the search file so everything else must be true as well.
:rolleyes:

Or maybe Cindy lied she searched for them because she knew they were there.

JB makes a point that you could click on something on a Yahoo page and you wouldn't have to type it in.

I've certainly never seen "how to make chloroform" and "neck-breaking" on Yahoo's page. Nice try Jose:crazy:

there's an IT guy on the Jury, I believe. He will probably make sure the rest of them understand.

If I search "Fightingarts.com" for the term neck braking... first item on the list is...
Defeating A Knife To The Neck By Christopher Caile. A knife pressed against your neck is very scary, but if your life is on the line there is a lot you can do to defeat this attack.
Wasn't there a knife found in her car?

using word using chlor brings up all keyword searches that begin with those letters...it never came up chlorophyl ....nor did word sanitizer in any of these documents....searched for work NECK ....(object-overrule) this si result for search for neck....neck break....another search for neck....these are the instances for neck in conjuction with other words....can you tell if this was a pop up? this is a google seach specific with neck and breaking.....google search anything the user types appear after q= the words are what the user typed in in this instance it was result of human being entering neck and breaking into the google serach box....(jb and kc laughing).....

loud pitch in courtroom....

LDB - when you searched for chlorophyl there were no hits during keyword searches...that mean no search for chlorophyl in conjunction with chloroform entry...also asked to search for bamboo...find any instances for bamboo? NONE...asked to determine whether or not access to a Gentiva website....I was...did any access to Gentiva ....I searched for gentiva.com no refreence to gentiva.com in this history...aside from 2 reports did you utilize any other forensic tools...I did...in an effort to make sure these keywords ever in the history....searched text file....there were no references to this...it is a text file...simply import into microsoft word feature could not find any reference to these keywords... then put through 2 forensic files ....no findings in either of those....also used an old hexidecimal file....no reference to those in any.....anything to do with dogs ever in the history? one time someone searched on fleas...how to get rid of fleas..

JB - what is Yahoo. com...
webpage for yahoo......number of different things depend on what Yahoo has on the page for that day...could get news, horoscope, stock market, Paris hilton doing that day - possible....yahoo doesn't tell me what goin g on that page...yahoo not reallly a word depend on what part country from.....
webaddresses...all look @ domain addresses what on file for less than 1 month....unless website had bamboo or chlorophyl in domain name would not have gotten hit...correct...this neck breaking - no one got neck broken in this case....object

only given this info.....
JB let me go back to neck break....after google search of neck break very next web site is fighting arts. com.....kung fu wqebsite....url indicates some martial arts....
thatwould have come up on search page ....user would have clicked a link to go to that site...who ever did search ended up looking @ martial arts website...can't say what on that web page unless actually visit it.....not asked to do this search until CA gave testiony,,,back in 7/2009 gave depo....no....only contacted recently when sa wanted impeachment....didn't do alcohol or peroxide searches ....no I know they exist on this file...didn't have to look for them...

witness excused

was GR as good an attorney as he is a reporter???

Juror 16 quite interested. As is 11.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:10 PM

Baez asks if Stenger is aware no one's neck was broken in this case. He says that's correct. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:10 PM

But was there a way to know for sure, and how?

The look on KC's face reminds me of when NG talks about the sound that a balloon makes when it's deflating...

Wonder if JB knows that Paris Hilton thinks that she's pg? This was on my Comcast homepage.

That was JB's clever way of trying to trend on twitter. Everything he says has potential to trend. He fancies himself a social media guru. Perhaps others with experience can weigh in.

Thoughts.

IMO, he's done it a few times.

But wait...ALCOHOL and PEROXIDE. Aren't they potential ingredients of chloroform?

JB makes a point that you could click on something on a Yahoo page and you wouldn't have to type it in.

Thank you so much, I had no idea what the heck he was getting at or talking about...never used yahoo before.:waitasec:

Sandra Osborne now taking the stand. She's with the sheriff's office computer forensics. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:12 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member