2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The roof.... the roof.... the roof is on fih-ah"

insert flat-palms-in-air-toward-ceiling hand gesture here.

That is all.

She searched Anthony family computer for certain keywords.

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:13 PM

I am not sure where Jose is going with this. He has no business trying to cross exam this witness. I think the state just sealed up this case with premeditation. It was iffy to me yesterday if 1st degree could be proven, but today was very powerful for the state.

The funny or sad thing is, the defense opened this door....and CA walked right through it. Never have I seen a DT do so much work for the prosecution.

I like this lady...she reminds me, of the mom from Leave it to Beaver ..

The State has come in full force to refute Cindy's statements. I didn't think they would go this far.

This lady has got it. The second (and better) approach. Search the whole drive systemically with a program.

I'm guessing that Casey is totally medicated. She'd be a raging storm if she was not.

Osborne was asked to search for chlorophyll, hand sanitizer and bamboo.

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:15 PM

Did JP say they can't break up their closing and LDB and JA each give a part of it?

There are 3 parts of closing arguments

SA goes 1st and they can have different attorneys to do closing
DT goes 2nd and they can have different attorneys to do closing too
Sur rebuttal closing by SA AND ONE CAN DO IT..

Hehe. Chlorophyll existed only once on hard drive... in the DICTIONARY!

WHY does JB think he has to do cross on EVERY witness. Just say "no questions". He would look so much more competent. Instead he stands up there and tries to get a Perry Mason moment and it has just backfired throughout this WHOLE trial. JMHO. I DO NOT think it has been lost on this Jury who is wasting their precious time. (What team has been wasting their time)

If it is this frustrating for all of us, I cannot imagine how frushtrated the Jury must feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela