2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is playing dirty again......................

"I don't want to read a report and find out it's there."

HHJP wants to see the report I don't want to read the report and see that its there

Once he finds it is in the report (my guess) I think it will be fine.

I will be SO mad if they cancel court for today. I'm so sick of JB's antics. Just face the fact, this is coming to an end. You did your job and you did it poorly. It's over!!! Let it go.

I want the report-- if I read it and it's there,... uhhhhh

Me thinks Mr. Baezzzzz is trying to pull some wool over on JP.

I have a feeling my morning repair man is going to be late and I will just have to take the rest of the afternoon off as well. :wink:

On one hand you say it is all a big surprise to you and on the other hand I say you can take their depositions. -HHBP

If you need extra time to take these depositions, you can have it. We will take all the time you need for this. - HHBP

I want to see the reports because you say all this wasn't disclosed in the report, now I don't want to see this in the reports. -HHBP

I love HHJP. Totally calling his bluff. He doesn't want to read the report and discover that JB was full of baloney in the first place.

Oh puh-leeze ! No more !
Baez best objection at this point is "any further State's evidence is piling on, mercy your Honor !"
(like the mercy rule in little league)

It just feels that even though these arguments usually are lost by the DT, I think a better lawyer would be making better arguments to the point where they might have a better shot at winning some of these objections.

I would think a forensic anthropologist would be a better expert in inspecting skeletal remains than forensic pathologist. A forensic pathologist would however be a better expert in inspecting a corpse that still has flesh, tissue, organs, etc. Does JB not realize what an anthropologist is? Good grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95