2011.07.02 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was important that River Cruz said she was "on the floor" and George was "on the couch" when he made the "snowball" comment. It was not "pillow talk." And I wish the court and the media would stop saying "affair"-like it is some French movie.

Intercourse. Sexual intercourse. That woman should have been asked if she had sexual intercourse with George. I think using the word "affair" is vague. Now, Vinnie Politan did ask her when she was on his show(but see, she hates the media :rolleyes: ) point blank how many times they had sex and she said "six times." :dunno:

I remember when she was adamant that she and George never had sex. I remember that... :yes: I think George is a liar and she is a liar and neither one of them had anything to do with Caylee's death.

She also told Vinnie that she seduced George. :yuck: :twocents:

And it begins-have ya'll seen this?:eek:
Casey Anthony's Aunt Speaks, Exclusive--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by Tommy Garrett on Jul 2, 2011 - 11:59:59 PM
snip-

Pam Plesea is the ex-wife of Cynthia Anthony’s brother Rick. Though estranged from her ex-husband and ex-sister-in-law, she spoke with me after refusing to sell her story to Globe and National Enquirer magazines.
The prosecution in their rebuttal case on Friday subpoenaed Anthony’s nursing supervisor and the IT guy from the company where she worked, Gentiva Health. Both witnesses testified that Cindy was at work, and the IT witness went as far as proving it by the use of Anthony’s password, and the nursing supervisor showed documentation to the court that Anthony was entering patient information in the company computer at the hospital where she worked. This was while the searches were being done at her home.

“None of this surprised me,” said Anthony’s ex-sister-in-law Pam Plesea. “When my son was 4 years old and we threw him a birthday party, Casey was just days or weeks old. Cindy showed up at my home and put the infant Casey up in my face and said, 'What a shame you will never know how it feels to have your own child.' I was mortified. My son was adopted, but he is my child and she then said, 'Oh, I meant that you never will have a girl, and it’s the best thing for a mother. She’s my life now.' Well, 25 years later, I see she is willing to possibly perjure herself for her daughter.”
More on Pam Plesea’s exclusive interview and Kathleen McKenna’s coming soon.

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/...ng_The_Case_On_Casey_Anthony_Murder_Trial.php

Thank you so much for this link! This is the most believable story I've heard yet about the night of June 15:

“Mom Plesea [Shirley Plesea] has been talking to me ever since this whole thing happened. She told me that on June 15 after she, Cindy and Caylee went to visit her husband at the nursing home, which is very close to where Shirley lives. She then showed Cindy that Casey had forged a $354 check on her husband’s nursing home account."

"She later told me Cindy found out Casey had done this. She claimed she used the money to buy a new work phone for Universal Studios. Anyhow, Shirley told Cindy that she was going to call the police and she said that Cindy told her, if she did, she’d never speak to her again. So Shirley feels guilty to this day that she did not call the police. She had warned Cindy, if something was not done to stop Casey, that she’d end up doing something bad. Now Shirley lives with the grief that if she had only called the police that Caylee might still be alive today,” said Pam.​

“She told me that Cindy and George are not being totally honest about that night. Lee was there, Cindy confronted Casey on June 15 and they ended up in an altercation and Cindy choked Casey, Lee pulled them apart, and Cindy called Shirley to tell her that Casey would never steal again and that she had choked her. Then Cindy called her mother Shirley the next morning and told her that Casey had taken Caylee and the car before anyone woke up and was gone. That’s still very horrifying to Shirley. She’s very aged now and the little girl’s death weighs heavily on her mind.”​

I thought they get together now and deliberate they talk things thru.

Once closing arguments are finished the judge will read the jury instructions. Then the jurors will go to the jury room where they typically select a foreperson.

In some cases they take a vote to see where they are and then process thru the testimony and exhibits to see if they can work to a consensus.

Depending where they start how many guilty/not guilty 1st degree, 2nd degree, manslaughter of a child (the judge will give them all the counts etc), then they work through it all and hopefully come to a unanimous verdict.

They are not permitted to deliberate until they have been given all the above.

Me too and that is the whole point of deliberations I thought but that is not what her message said. I am really confused and think it is incorrect but will wait for a response.

I have been following along since day (3)1 but don't really post and lately havne't been able to read everything. I just wanted to thank everyone for posting what is going on at the trial, and all the links etc.

You've probably all seen this already, but straight from perez hilton (lol): Bella from Twilight to play ICA in a movie?
http://perezhilton.com/2011-07-01-k...-to-play-accused-child-murderer-casey-anthony

They do. After Closing Arguments they deliberate TOGETHER. However, they are sequestered from eachother... while not deliberating. So the only time they are allowed to see the rest of the jury is while deliberations are ongoing.

Something's been bothering me, hope you guys can help. Did either the prosecution or the defense ask RK if there was any duct tape on the skull when he found it? I don't recall anybody asking him this, I may be wrong, but it's nagging at me.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142353"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142353[/ame]

Roy kronks testimony post 12 from Wenwe4

on that day anything about bag poke w/stick - yes....bag opened small human skull with duct tape and hair dropped out...yes that was my original statement...didn't say in statement that you had lifted bag...don't remember...did in fact lift out back arms length straight out...standing....didn't put in statement that or stick meter reader stick into eye socket of skull...no...we had a verbal conversation where I said those things I just neglected to write them down...forgot to tell them? no sir....@ depo w/JB and myself ....really dont remember....lift bag 4' off ground - true when did that skull dropped out...skull rolled out...I told you I made mistake on first statement...forget statement ....did lift bag-yes...skull roll out- NO did you move skull...I told you I moved it with my stick had I known I wouldn't have done that....what version is correct...what I told you today.....

Once closing arguments are finished the judge will read the jury instructions. Then the jurors will go to the jury room where they typically select a foreperson.

In some cases they take a vote to see where they are and then process thru the testimony and exhibits to see if they can work to a consensus.

Depending where they start how many guilty/not guilty 1st degree, 2nd degree, manslaughter of a child (the judge will give them all the counts etc), then they work through it all and hopefully come to a unanimous verdict.

They are not permitted to deliberate until they have been given all the above.

thanks for clearing that up we read a post up there that sounded like they were kept seperate for the entire time. ty

I have been trying to find the Lee call or visit where he says something about is this like last time, I have listened to a lot of stuff. Interestingly Lee's police interview (youtube) was informative to listen to again. I forgot KC did not go to mom's birthday party on June 5, 2008 and that was the last time Lee saw Caylee. He was trying to be very helpful. As far as the is this like last time, I have not found it, but I did not recall it being a jail visit. I thought it was something he reported to some legal figure, LE or attorneys. Still no luck. On his depo about ZFG, I have never listened to that so I know it is not there.

Anyone find the "is this like last time" thing yet?

Like many others, I know I heard this also. I thought it was in a jail visit, KC and LA are speaking to each other, doing their code speak ???? Does anyone know what type of relationship LA had with baby CayLEE? Was he a ha0ds on type of Uncle or did baby CayLEE only know him through family get togethers? And while I'm speaking of LA, though I still believe there is something going inside of LA, I think maybe guilt??? Maybe LA did only see baby CayLEE at family gatherings and he wishes now he had been more involved in baby CayLEE's life. I don't understand KC giving baby CayLEE LA's name if he molested her, which is why I've chosen to uppercase LEE in baby CayLEE's name. My daughter thinks maybe it is KC's way of tormenting LA because maybe he did molest KC???? There are soooooo many unswered questions with this family. I think we'll never know.

I have been following along since day (3)1 but don't really post and lately havne't been able to read everything. I just wanted to thank everyone for posting what is going on at the trial, and all the links etc.

You've probably all seen this already, but straight from perez hilton (lol): Bella from Twilight to play ICA in a movie?
http://perezhilton.com/2011-07-01-k...-to-play-accused-child-murderer-casey-anthony

I think Katie Perry should play Casey Anthony

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...DB8E0977FCFA4711FADF724D9&FORM=IGRE2#x90y2415

I slept in for the first time in I don't know how long.

It. Was. Awesome.

Thank you lowens :thumb:

Then Cindy called her mother Shirley the next morning and told her that Casey had taken Caylee and the car before anyone woke up and was gone.

I can believe that except that Casey pings near the Anthony's house till (four o'clock IIRC). But! We have wondered, some have wondered if she was just parked around the way from the house(or at Lee's) and waited till George was gone for the day and came back.

I could see that happening, now. :yes: I had a theory that Casey had drugged Caylee while she was in her car seat, and then taped her. Casey would have been able to pull the car into the garage that way because it would just look to anyone (if they were to even seen her it was the time of day most folk were at work or school)like Caylee was sitting in her car seat.

Then, when George left Casey went back home-she put Caylee in the trunk and took a shower, changed and left for Tony's. I still wonder what the "flurry" of calls were that afternoon, if there was such a fight on the 15th and why Casey and Cindy were in constant contact through out the 31 days-again if there was such a fight.

To make this work I think that the fight happened and Casey did leave, calling the next day to "smooth" things over(she had killed Caylee)and that is when she stated she needed to "bond" with Caylee.

That was the very first time I ever saw Cindy Anthony. It was a local news report(on line)and she was telling the reporter that Casey took Caylee so they could "bond." I thought it was a lie then-too. :yes:

:websleuther:

she may have gone to the abandoned house to perform the execution that night?

I have heard a bunch of people comment on this and while I think the picture is crazy sad given what ended up happening to her....there is an innocent explanation behind why someone would take the photo in my mind.

I have two toddlers right now and every once in a while a tantrum of epic proportions screeches out of one of them over the smallest itty bitty thing. They have screamed, thrown themselves on the floor, flopped around like they were dying fish, kicked things and had all an all out freak fest over the TV being turned off or no more juice etc. Silly little stuff. I have thought about video taping them a few times so that I can show them down the line how outrageous it was but I never did. I always saw that picture as one of those types of moments memorialized.

With cameras at the ready all the time now and pictures not necessarily making it to photo albums etc, I could see someone snapping a picture like this innocently - the arms outstretched makes it seem to me that Caylee wanted the comfort of the person behind the lens (and thought she could get it).

Add the video of Caylee singing "You are my sunshine" along with the photo.
I just saw an upsetting pic on Lillian Glass's website. She's one of the body experts. It was of Caylee holding her arms out to Casey and sobbing: so sad. Apparently Casey took it. Who takes a pic of your child pleading and crying anyway, other than a monstrous mother who is attempting to mock and torture her child?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxkkdAF0O3A&feature=related

Ugh this song kills me everytime I hear it. In the Arms of An Angel.

Add a couple more pictures to this, it could be perfect for closing statement

I practically tear up at the thought of Sarah McLachlan's voice. She could sing the phone book and I'd be a sobbing mess.

Caylee was such an adorable little girl. I especially love the video of her stomping around the living room in that pink tutu - her bright little spirit really comes through. :)

At least that backs up Lee's story about what happened.

“She told me that Cindy and George are not being totally honest about that night. Lee was there, Cindy confronted Casey on June 15 and they ended up in an altercation and Cindy choked Casey, Lee pulled them apart, and Cindy called Shirley to tell her that Casey would never steal again and that she had choked her. Then Cindy called her mother Shirley the next morning and told her that Casey had taken Caylee and the car before anyone woke up and was gone. That’s still very horrifying to Shirley. She’s very aged now and the little girl’s death weighs heavily on her mind.”

BBM - I'm off to go look at the cell phone pings for June 16th 2008. :rocker:

I don't doubt that this ex-wife of Cindy's brother is telling the truth of what she has been told (have no reason to think otherwise at this point). I also have no reason to doubt that Cindy's mother is also telling the truth of what she has been told. HOWEVER, where did Shirley get this information from regarding the alleged fight on June 15? She got that information from Cindy. We should all know by now that Cindy's word is worthless.

Cindy could have easily made the story up for a variety of reasons, one being to make herself look to her mom like she is standing up for them and bringing the hammer down on Casey about stealing from grandpa but throws in the Casey leaving with Caylee in there so that she also gets sympathy from her mom. The whole family is twisted with their lies. One to bolster themselves followed by one to gain sympathy or martyrdom. "look what I did for you and dad mom and now i am paying the price for Casey running off with Caylee".

From what I remember, Casey's cell phone pings do not support this story at all of Casey leaving that area on the 15th.

IMO

And it begins-have ya'll seen this?:eek:
Casey Anthony's Aunt Speaks, Exclusive--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by Tommy Garrett on Jul 2, 2011 - 11:59:59 PM
snip-

Pam Plesea is the ex-wife of Cynthia Anthony’s brother Rick. Though estranged from her ex-husband and ex-sister-in-law, she spoke with me after refusing to sell her story to Globe and National Enquirer magazines.
The prosecution in their rebuttal case on Friday subpoenaed Anthony’s nursing supervisor and the IT guy from the company where she worked, Gentiva Health. Both witnesses testified that Cindy was at work, and the IT witness went as far as proving it by the use of Anthony’s password, and the nursing supervisor showed documentation to the court that Anthony was entering patient information in the company computer at the hospital where she worked. This was while the searches were being done at her home.

“None of this surprised me,” said Anthony’s ex-sister-in-law Pam Plesea. “When my son was 4 years old and we threw him a birthday party, Casey was just days or weeks old. Cindy showed up at my home and put the infant Casey up in my face and said, 'What a shame you will never know how it feels to have your own child.' I was mortified. My son was adopted, but he is my child and she then said, 'Oh, I meant that you never will have a girl, and it’s the best thing for a mother. She’s my life now.' Well, 25 years later, I see she is willing to possibly perjure herself for her daughter.”
More on Pam Plesea’s exclusive interview and Kathleen McKenna’s coming soon.

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/...ng_The_Case_On_Casey_Anthony_Murder_Trial.php

while i know nothing of the credibility of that publication - wow does that ever all make sense. i buy it.

I do think Kristin Stewart has the appropriately flat, souless affect - at least she has in everything I've ever seen her in.

It was a jailhouse call. That video disappeared. Many have been trying to locate it and have been unsuccessful. IMO, he meant the last time she chloroformed Caylee. I do not believe this was the first time. I wonder where she got the chloroform. Would they keep that stuff at Gentiva where CA worked? It wouldn't surprise me if she stole it.

WOW this makes sense to me. I think that statement had something to do with the date June 9. There's something up with that date, I think with CA being a nurse she was able to save baby CayLEE that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove