2011.07.03 Defense (CM) Closing Arguments #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay... for crying out loud, why is he doing HHJP's job? Really?

And I don't want to hear him trying to be all cutesy about his age and hearing. It's NOT cute. It's disgusting.

Here are the full results of the Huffington Post poll.

Be The Thirteenth Juror
Quick Poll
Is Casey Anthony Guilty or Innocent?

She is guilty of murder 50.49%

She is guilty of a lesser charge 31.36%

She is not guilty 18.15%

So that is what Dorothy Simms has been doing on her computer all this time!:crazy:

As much as I dislike KC I would never take into consideration the fact that she did not testify. It wouldn't influence me one way or another and I'm glad the law is the way it is in this regard. It's actually the only smart decision she made or allowed her laywers to make.

She made *some* false statements to Yuri Melich??? How about ALL the statements made to Melich were false!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2FMG6IMgB8"]YouTube - ‪The Newest Member of Caylee's Team‬‏[/ame]

I am for sure pro-prosecution, but I respectfully disagree that CM is doing a 'boring job.' I think he is giving a masterful statement, with what he has to work with;
now I see why he has such a stellar reputation. Does he change my mind? No. But the man has skills, jmo, moo, etc....

Thank you all for your fabulous comments today. I'm off to watch this in my one air-conditioned room and put up with HLN. It's 95 outside and probably almost as warm in the house. A special thank you to all of you who have made me laugh today.

And, CM has made his point and should wrap it up. Yawn. See all of you later.

I was just visioning Nancy Grace vs. Cheney Mason in a trial.

I swear...I always expect CM to pluck a chicken while he's talking. I don't know why! His voice just reminds me of my uncles down south that would tell stories while they'd multi-task, or figure out the race car and church picnic schedules while fishing or greasing up old traps.

I know...just me. I just can't wait for the SA to get up next.

CM- Don't you dare consider the fact that ICA didn't testify.

UGHHHH. His attitude is going to turn off a few jurors.

Seriously I can only understand every 5th word he slurs out. If I was on the jury I would despise his attempt at "Folksey" no matter how real it is or not.

Mason has Judge envy.

Jury instruction is HHJP's job.

I don't know what the jury will do, but I hate to be lied to. As soon as Jose lied in his closing (which he did several times, not the least of which was saying the Anthonys said they didn't have child locks), I would stop listening or believing him. So, if that's a good closing, I don't know what a bad one is like. I'm inexperienced.

He also started out admitting his client was a horrible liar, but then spent the next L O N G D R A W N O U T hours listing witnesses, including his OWN defense witnesses, that he wants jury to deem liars....

So the jury is supposed to believe self professed baez lying client over ALL these lying witnesses....?

the volume of his voice fluctuates, and it's hard to hear him, which is a good thing and I'm not listening to him anyway.

I saw the evidence, but it's not all there. For those who questioned me.... I followed this case since day 1, not just now all of a sudden. The defense did an excellent closing argument and put a lot of doubt in my mind and last week I believed she murdered her. After today, I don't.

wow. all because jb is as slick as a used car salesman? (no offense to used car salesmen).

that is astonishing.

just wow.

He is talking to the jury like they are children and stupid. jmo

It is 5:44 now

CM's part is required.

Why isn't his suit more wrinkled?

Do these people wear depends or are they really space camels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove