2011.07.03 Defense (CM) Closing Arguments #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jurors need dinner, right? Will they stop for that now and then LDB close? Or wait until tomorrow for her?

Pinching myself to stay awake... what is he saying, why is he saying it?

Gee Mason, I've listened to that Universal tape 6 times and the jury has once.

No one was ever yelling at her and no one prevented her from speaking.

Does he think the jury doesn't remember? Does he think if they have questions that they won't listen again?

It's so sad when someone doesn't know when to give up the keys IMO.

Or when they outright lie and mislead because it's "allowed" at this point in a trial.

You have to go with the actual evidence as it was presented. Not with a desperate attorney's spin on that evidence, in a closing argument where he is allowed to say anything he wants about the evidence or the people who presented it and testified to it.

The jury took notes during testimony, they will be able to see the difference between what the testimony (the evidence) is and what the spin is.

I agree & also I'd like to know what this poster meant by "Casey's emotions" today? She has no emotions for Caylee, only for herself....the only time she cries! She will have one of her "panic attacks" for the jury then when they leave it's all smiles & giggles....if you've read/heard all the facts, watched her every move & saw where her own parents think she is guilty to the point that her mother is willing to not tell the truth, you would see that she carried out premeditated murder against her own child and she has no remorse except for getting caught!

There are 7 charges right. he is on #4

2dlon4g.jpg

ht5kdx.jpg

692dqx.jpg

the act of murder....have you not paid attention

The judge earned his paycheck today listening to this and not sleeping.

My best friend, my mom, and I are all watching this. My friend, who didn't follow this case until recently, commented on how completely calm and controlled LDB looks. I can't wait to see her rebuttal.

I've followed this since day one as well and the defense has not changed my mind. She is guilty.

anthonycase WOFL
Juror16 stretching his neck. 6,10,11 have their ATMs crossed. 2 and 9 still haven't moved. #caseyanthony #fox35

Next week on "Schoolhouse Rock" - Foghorn Leghorn explains the Constitution.

I know, I know. I am not 100% convinced that Casey committed pre-meditated murder. That was the weakest part of the state case IMO + the lack of info on time/cause of death. They made reasonable arguments as to why Casey didn't plan this ahead of time. If I understood the TH the jury doesnt need to all agree that it was 1st degree premeditated murder but that they all just need to agree it was 1st degree premeditated or felony murder. After all of this I'm more inclined to believe Casey drugged Caylee so she could go party, she used too much and Caylee died. So if Caylee died because of that, it would encompass the felony child abuse charge. So that would be 1st degree felony murder, right? If I'm understanding that correctly I think the chances of 1st degree are pretty high. Never can tell and everything else in this trial has been off the wall.

CM, please don't talk about computers. Ever. The cops yelled at Casey in a tiny room. Yeah, I'm sure the jury is oozing sympathy.

Yes, if they find her guilty of Agg Sex Abuse that is also felony murder.

zzzzzzzzzz......murble....murmbnf......mumble.... read instructions.....murble.....mumble...

CM: consider whether or not ICA voluntarily made statements to LE - re: 3 LE yelling at ICA at Universal & when LE first came to Anthony's house and was put into the cage (backseat) of the police car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove