2011.07.03 Defense (CM) Closing Arguments #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is just blathering now--trying to run out the clock. Is there a person within earshot who is actually listening now?

Use of his hearing loss had gotten beyond old.

Thank you all for your fabulous comments today. I'm off to watch this in my one air-conditioned room and put up with HLN. It's 95 outside and probably almost as warm in the house. A special thank you to all of you who have made me laugh today.

And, CM has made his point and should wrap it up. Yawn. See all of you later.

Would love to share your a/c room but feel for ya not having it house wide. We don't have it cuz we believed our realtor when we bought our house about the climate here. :silly: silly us!

Kathi Belich, WFTV Mason tried to make a joke about his shoes being as old as casey was when Caylee died.. Again not one juror cracked as much as a smile

this seems like wasted time. I expected him to go point by point to show them why they couldn’t find her guilty of anything

Yes, CM, well-fed, well-cared for, by her grandparents. I don't recall any compelling evidence that substantiates the claim that she, ICA, was personaly responsible for caring for Caylee. In fact, unless I am mistaken, the first time she actually assumed sole custody and care of Caylee, she went immediately missing (kidnapped, according to Mom of the Year,) and later said mom admitted that she drowned accidentally. Doesn't speak well for her bona fides as a maternal paragon, counselor.

He must mean the testimony that she slept in the same bed as her Mommy and her Mommy's boyfriend.

I just heard "Casey blah blah blah killed Caylee Marie Anthony".

Admittedly, I'm having trouble paying attention.

OMG UNCLE.

Somehow I could take JB, I cannot take CM. I'm going to the grocery store.

It only takes ONE act of Child Abuse to KILL a Child .... CM!

Dear Lord why is CM up there? Why was he needed? Does this mean closing won't finish today??????? Let this end.

If I had paid to watch CM do his closing argument, I would be singing 'I WANT MY MONEY BACK' !!!

p.s. a few minutes later: I'm going to go play that Meatloaf song NOW instead of watching CM mumble. Come to think of it, I am praying 'for the end of times'. I got me some Meatloaf on the brain....

IF I am called for jury duty I'm gonna tell them I have IBS and narcolepsy.

I don't have any first-hand knowledge of IBS, but I can tell you narcolepsy won't get you out of jury duty - I have narcolepsy; wasn't excused for this, but actually something else... :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand