2011.07.03 Defense (CM) Closing Arguments #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me this is overkill and just not necessary at all and might backfire just like everything else the defense does.
HHJP should have given each side a reasonable time limit and held them to it. IMO, 4 hours was far too long. Two hours would have been all right and forced the DT not to drag on for hours about nothing. Baez, IMO, wasted a lot of time just trying to find his legs, so to speak.

CM's chart looks yellow with age.

IMO, he recites basically the same speech at every trial, with modifications for the defendant and the crime.

I don't understand why people say this guy is so wonderful. All I see is another poster board, and hear a lot of junk that makes me want to punch him out. His manner of speaking is so disrespectful and arrogant. I do find, though, it's easier to tune out CM than it is to tune out JB who just makes me angry most of the time. CM runs a close second.

Time to trash RK again. grrrr

Watch, they'll deliberate as quickly as is legal. mo

OMG, please someone get the Vaudeville-style cane and pull CM off the stage! I guess it is disrespectful of me to say that, but really, I think his argument is not succinct enough and is therefore not effective. IMO it would be a lot smarter to make this slick and to the point. He and Baez have been allowed to use what are lies, from what I can tell, to argue their point, and that is really not right, either.

You are so right.. This is not right or justice for Caylee...This is BS to save someone who IMO doesn't really deserve to be breathing good air...JMHO

Seriously, their time has to be up by now, right?

CM really needs to stop making his jokes. I don't think the jury is amused at all.

moo

Just move along, move along folks. There's nothing to see, or hear, here. And also, there's no "there" there, either.

This is the first I've seen of CM in action. I find him condescending, overbearing and rather arrogant. If I was a juror, I would not appreciate him talking down to me this way.

JMO

I will be surprised if LDB doesn't use that extremely poor choice of words against them before she's done. There's NOTHING sexy about the death of precious little Caylee.

First I remember hearing it was Ashton saying the story sounded sexier with Crystal River Cruz Holloway Rumplestilskin having a physical affair with George.

Cheney just rambling and rehashing now. I think he is enjoying the sound of his own voice because I don't think anyone else is listening...his voice imo has become just a drone now...no variation in tone, pitch, inflection....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Baez droned on and on....now Mason is droning on and on...

If I were a juror, this would DEFINITELY speak to me that they are NOT confident in their belief of her innocence but are desperately trying to convince me to something they themselves DO NOT believe...which is why they are reluctant to give up the floor...

If they didn't want the public/law abiding citizens involved they should not have put up an award or called in TXEquisearch!!

my poor hubbie keeps saying it's got to be Four hours plz tell me it's four hours

I want to walk away but I just can't... I came here for Caylee and I stay for Caylee!
weloveyouCaylee.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member