2011.07.03 Defense (CM) Closing Arguments #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB is going to talk again? Good. Gives him time to screw up and irk the jurors more.

no evidence of decomposition at recovery scene......duh I think they are wider awake than that right now

What a skeleton isn't evidence that a person decomposed? :eek:

I'm gonna ROFLMAO if ICA falls asleep. Her eyes are really heavy and she is blinking a lot! she looks like she is just about to fall into dreamland.

Good point, I think. The jury is probably hungry like others here have mentioned, tired by now. I don't think this monolog is helping their cause at this exact time, 6 PM EST, same as the jurors. I now hope LDB does come back up tomorrow am, then juror instructions, then right into deliberations. They may as well go back to the hotel after CM and continue sleeping, at this point.

totally agree

Doubt, for dummies. This is insulting the jurors' intelligence. mo

GUILTY beyond a reasonable doubt of killing my brain cells with the extended droning speech.

Unless the elephant is holding a candle and reading from the constitution there is a reasonable doubt... am I getting this right?

ME TOO! What's the deal with this? Who is it supposed to impress? :banghead:

I will be surprised if LDB doesn't use that extremely poor choice of words against them before she's done. There's NOTHING sexy about the death of precious little Caylee.

He is simply trying to drive them crazy before LDB gets them

He is trying to get their attention

Good point, perhaps wear them out thoroughly to the point of near coma, won't hear a thing she says.

I think Mason is doing a good job with what he has to work with (yanno like a guilty client) and I think his current exhibit is old....I love that.

At this point if I was on the jury I would vote guilty just because of the time this defense team has taken up. This is nothing but grandstanding now.

I tuned in just long enough to hear Mason say something about not being "sexy" enough.

What on earth is he blathering about?

I can't stop laughing. I think I am losing my mind. This and the gong show guy! :floorlaugh:

My eyes are drooping. I can't fight myself anymore. Must.take.nap. Hopefully I will wake up just in time for prosecution to come back.

He is undoing all the surprisingly positive things JB did in closing. Possibly, Probably, 100%

I'm starting to worry that the defense has taken up so much time that the jury is tired and they will not be able to focus on the state's rebuttal. As much as I don't want another day of this, I'm wondering it will be better to let the state rebutt in the AM.

Sorry my bad... wishful thinking got the better of me, he has until 6:15 est... 9 more minutes... tick tock defense! Wrap it up and stick a pretty little bow on it that LDB can blow away!

Four minutes? :praying:

Thank goodness the State gets the last word. It will be a breath of fresh air for the jurors.

yeah, like his client...she's not doing her taxes either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper