2011.07.03 Defense (CM) Closing Arguments #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like that uncle at family get-togethers who keeps talking and talking at the dinner table as the rest of us are eating and nodding.

Hilarious! Yes, we've all either had one or we are that person!

How many hours have they gone now? Five, six?

Well, I did light a candle for Caylee today.
I hope we all can do that during the final stretch of this search for justice. For Caylee.

I hope you sprang for the really big pillar candle, looks like we may be here for a while.

Now the tow truck guy said a little odor??????

Didn't he say he had to step back? But I do wonder why he didn't call the cops.

Probably because he knew he'd end up being called morally bankrupt in front of the whole world and his life ruined by a desperate defense.

To me this is overkill and just not necessary at all and might backfire just like everything else the defense does.

From my calculations I believe we have about 4 minutes... let's see if HHJP sticks them to that. Or maybe my calculations are wrong after the break, I hope not!

Sorry my bad... wishful thinking got the better of me, he has until 6:15 est... 9 more minutes... tick tock defense! Wrap it up and stick a pretty little bow on it that LDB can blow away!

IMO - Is that chart showing the color of various elephants?

I am sorry this is just not right. I have never seen a trial have closings like this. Has anyone else?

Is the judge going to time this? I mean if CM uses up the whole four hrs, can JB get back up there like he said he was?

A picture is worth a thousand words.....

:ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :denied: :fencefall: :pullhair: :pullhair: :slapfight: :waiting: :whoosh: :desert: :dunno: :giggle:

I'll bet the jury feels like they are being punished by now.

OMG. Why is he monotonously mumbling what JB has already shouted? I thought he was supposed to go over the jury rules or something.

ok for me he is killing any headway that JB might have made because this is so mind numbing

I am sorry, but I truly missed the end portion of JB's closing. What headway did JB make? Please, someone answer?

Should have ended with JB. Jurors are looking irked and this is just another rehash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper