2011.07.03 Defense (CM) Closing Arguments #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, SOMEBODY got a new thesaurus......find me 50 synonyms for 'maybe'!

Has anyone ever seen a chart like that presented in closing argument???

Wth is he saying? Good lord, does he realize he's lost the entire audience?

checking in here. took a break, did some studying, did some yoga, then turned it on to see if the DT was done with their closing yet. and...oh my GOD CM sounds exactly like Foghorn Leghorn!!! Has he said "I reckon" yet???

Ya know, CM may be making a mistake here taking so long. At the very least the Jury will have to take a long break after this before they hear LDB. Even the possibility of tomorrow morning. Either way the Jury will be refreshed and have their listening ears back on.

I don't see LDB going today since they will need to break for dinner. I thought that each side had a total of 4 hours. The DT has never been able to get to the point,t he drag on and on (and loose their audience)

These voices denying the evil of ICA make me feel nauseous. They know she is guilty.
I hope that the jury is not influenced by these "not guilty" claims. She is guilty as sin. She needs to pay the consequences.

HHBP made a mistake allowing them all the time they needed, cause they are in a full blown filibuster now. mo
Yes, I don't understand what he was thinking there. 4 hours each side should be plenty, IMO, no reason to allow Mason to go on and on.

Did they make a Guilty Meter!!! :lol:

:martini:Anyone have another bottle of Tanqueray,

I just drank the 40oz bottle I had...:tipsy:

Especially after watching the exchange between Nejame and Nancy Grace yesterday....yowza!

Again? Oh my, I missed that. I recall the last one some time ago and that was a beaut. Any idea where I can view a replay?

Eat, watch, eat, watch, iron, eat, watch, nap, watch, eat, eat, rat, clean spit, crumbs off keyboard, eat, pluck eyebrows.

I've got carp done today that I haven't done in years.

lol, JB had his moments today. I was impressed. And then comes CM and well.......he just shot JB in the foot.

why is he rehashing the whole case again.... puuuulease.........

This is unjust torture for the jury. Even ICA and poor Jeff Ashton are falling asleep. CM said this wouldn't take long.
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member