2011.07.03 Defense (CM) Closing Arguments #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The skewers I just poked in my ears offered quite a bit of relief! OMG. Even JB looks like he is drifting off..........
......... mumble mumble

TIME is UP!

LMAO at your user pic!!! that is amazing that is! :floorlaugh:

I could swear but can't prove that he's slipping some subliminal messages in the drone of his closing.

Let just all laugh for JA, so we can wake the jury again.

Not the gas cans again :( Are they fixated on those gas cans?

We had a gas can on our patio for the lawn mower (and my brother's best friend who frequently runs out of gas.)

Every time I walked outside I cringed.

Then the best friend lost the little cap and my put duct tape on the hole!

I put green duct tape instead... then I made them move it into the garage.

Duct tape, gas cans and that lady at the airport who looks JUST like Casey Anthony... so many things have been forever tainted by this case!

Remember the Gong Show? I bet HHBP would love to have that big gong right about now ...

Aren't we way over 4 hours? Will HHJP let CM drone on forever, just rehashing what JB shouted about?:banghead:

Just keep thinking, it could've been worse...what if CM had done the first 3 hours instead of JB!:anguish::whiteflag::thud:

Question....Does the defense get 2 (two) chances to close/sum up? I thought CM was going to give jury instructions. He is rehashing EVERYTHING Baez had brought up, IMHO.

Does CM have marbles in his mouth...or is the second glass of wine finally kicking in?

"No witness anywhere that she did anything to this child".

Usually murderers don't kill their kids around witnesses. Just sayin'.

And here I thought she was going to poison her in front of people. Silly me.

ok for me he is killing any headway that JB might have made because this is so mind numbing

Good point, I think. The jury is probably hungry like others here have mentioned, tired by now. I don't think this monolog is helping their cause at this exact time, 6 PM EST, same as the jurors. I now hope LDB does come back up tomorrow am, then juror instructions, then right into deliberations. They may as well go back to the hotel after CM and continue sleeping, at this point.

Tag team logorrhea. I'm not as inclined to want to whack Mr. Mason, though. He should have done the closing argument alone.

He is simply trying to drive them crazy before LDB gets them

He is trying to get their attention

Doesn't sound like he's even beginning to wind down ~ See my poster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper