2011.07.03 Defense (CM) Closing Arguments #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people believe she was chloroforming her and that this time she gave her too much -they classify that as an accident.

just said or boards or whatever.....after JB ranted about the missing white board

I saw the evidence, but it's not all there. For those who questioned me.... I followed this case since day 1, not just now all of a sudden. The defense did an excellent closing argument and put a lot of doubt in my mind and last week I believed she murdered her. After today, I don't.

I have not changed my mind and I have followed the case since the beginning as well. The defense's closing arguments have not swayed me.

Keep in mind there is still the state's rebuttal. MOO

Reminds me of that GEICO commercial..." should you let Foghorn Leghorn read a story to the class?,,,,,"it was the best of times..it was the worst of times"

I just heard what sounded like a huge sigh and thought, oh no, not again. It was just my cat. Even my cat is bored by CM's history lesson. Yawn. Bring on LDB.

Cheney, I love ya, but you are losing the jury. They don't want to hear a parable and history lesson. They are hungry and want to go get dinner.

Yeah, and he just reminded them that tomorrow is a holiday. And they're sitting here listening to this guy.

023-[Sign]-[SuperEmoticons_com].gif

Mason referred to the evidence exhibits as "three-hundred and sixty-six pieces of something."

I'm hoping you're right and deep down I think the same but I would have felt better if he had fell on his face.....I'm sure we'll be satisfied with LDB's rebuttal because she's an awesome attorney that has went above and beyond to prove the Defense wrong......I keep telling myself that reasonablt doubt cannot exist in an actual parent.

will we be hearing state finish tomorrow or just jury instructions

JP said instructions tomorrow morning and he would take blame for that because he should have had court on Sat as well.

To me he is basically saying 'we know we didn't prove her innocence, but we don't have to'. I think he is making excuses for their lack of defense. jmo

I agree.

danielabrams How about this for an Oj theme. "If krunk is "shady" you must release this lady." #caseyanthony #closingarguments

As a Florida homeowner and conspicuous consumer, my question is whether I'm actually underwriting part of this JB diarrhea of mouth scatter gun/scatterbrain travesty?? If so, I will be petitioning Tallahassee for a 1-time RE tax deduction.

What's a conspicuous consumer?

ETA: I'm already brain dead and CM's been talking for 5 minutes.

I only think Baez' closing is effective if the jury is willing to believe in massive conspiracy theories involving everyone from the Anthony family through LE and outside experts.

If the jury is willing to George Anthony keeps his duct tape locked away somewhere where he is the only one with access.

If the jury is willing to believe Roy Kronk is a money-grubbing media you know what who turned down the opportunity, not once, but twice, to go down and make a big dramatic press release to all the media that was right down the street.

If the jury is willing to believe a family not willing to call out their daughter for lying about her pregnancy is somehow so abusive towards her, even though there has been no evidence presented about ICA about having bruises or broken bones, either, that it's perfectly normal for her to go traipsing off to Blockbuster arm in arm with her bf just a few hours after seeing her own daughter's dead body.

I could go on and on, but that seems to be Baez' job.

I can't see the jury members but if they look uninterested it means they have already decided.

Ok maybe I like CM a leeeetle bit... but just a little. "or (scoffs) boards"

I was expecting something different from him....if I was a juror I would feel talked down to right now. I think we all know how to decided about what we see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member