2011.07.03 Defense (CM) Closing Arguments #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should he be allowed to PONTIFICATE, as if he is the Judge? I can't listen to this, it's sickening....

Is this CM's Swan Song? Wonder if he will "officially" retire after this?? IMO. MOO.

If I was on the jury, I'd feel like a student in a classroom being admonished and lectured by a boring professor.

Dear Mr. Mason... thank you very much for that boring history lesson on our constitution, but from what I recall of that very important document not one of us has a constitutional right to murder our baby so we can go party. TYVM.

From Twitter:
CFNews13
Juror 11 just sat his notepad down. Now sitting with arms crossed and leg propped up. #CaseyAnthony #jurors #closingarguments -jfell

IMO - It sounds like CM is battering the jury, hammering: anything!!!!

I have never ever seen such a joke allowed in court ever.....did I say joke? Yes I did. Florida allows this biased display? Omg.....

:waitasec: did he just say a law suite?

He can enunciate when he wants to

DiDimond Diane Dimond
Cheney Mason at top of his closing-huh? #caseyanthony jury liking the chg or pace or wondering huh? Does he gives this at all his cases?

Is the state doing their rebuttal arguments tomorrow or after CM?

I thought JB's Closing "J. Cochran" line was going to be:

If she's a S**T you must Rebut.... :lol:

I feel like I'm at the Hall of Presidents in Disney World.

Thanks. Now I remember why CM's voice is familiar.

Mark Twain. Hall of Presidents. Disney World.

minus the humor.

yup. :yes:

As a Florida homeowner and conspicuous consumer, my question is whether I'm actually underwriting part of this JB diarrhea of mouth scatter gun/scatterbrain travesty?? If so, I will be petitioning Tallahassee for a 1-time RE tax deduction.

There is nothing I love more than the U.S. Constitution. I have a imitation first page framed hanging on my study wall, as well as the declaration and bill of rights. Please DO NOT try to marry something as wonderful and perfect as our Constitution and ICA.

I respect ICA's right to a trial by a jury of her peers but it doesn't mean I have to like the way in which she is utilizing that right. She has dragged her family and a number of people in the mud during her pursuit of walking on this murder charge. It's her right to do it but it doesn't mean I have to agree with it, but I do respect her right.

The Court will deliver instructions, Mr. Mason. It isn't going to make them mean more if you say them first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay