2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he state this verbatim? I am trying to remember, but memory right now is he said something about Casey wanting to live a different lifestyle and Cindy was not going to let her....meaning, she was going to force Casey to be a mom.....
I am pretty sure that is just what he said. Let me find it.

Deputybehind Casey just stepped out. I think because she has the hiccups. Luckily, there's another one near by Casey.

since hearing the phrase appeal attorney I was wondering is that an attorney that retries the case or the one that takes it to the appellate to get a retrial or reversal or both? Thanks.

JVM FINALLY calls out Janie W on her BS. THANK YOU!

Did anyone notice the other day when ICA was there alone and had to answer if she agreed with Ms. Finnel, she stood up and turned on the mic and it seemed to me she was in her own little fantasy of being an attorney.

Oh I noticed and said the same thing to my daughter....look, she is playing lawyer and FINALLY get's to work the mic. :floorlaugh:

He had visual aids!! Evidently that is the end all, be all! No visual aids and making your point in a short coherent thoughtful way is wrong!

You skipped the important part! The SA was good but a little skimpy on the power point while the DT had a very "sophisticated" presentation with all those visual aids.

the white board and the bullet points in pen where so high tech, werent they?

CM is there..LOL LF started to stand up and caught herself.

HAHA! Finally JVM and Mark Najeme are shutting down that Jane Weintraub on "Issues". Hilarious.

You mean CA threatened KC because she wanted to leave Caylee with her that night, or do you mean CA did not want Casey to leave home for good and leave Caylee with her?
Leave the home for good and leave Caylee with Cindy.

I think that was a good thing that he did not add multiple actions of child abuse

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Prosecutors Jeff Ashton and Linda Drane Burdick will split the remaining time

which has the same 3 ingredients. I use Anacin instead as it doesn't have acetaminophen, just aspirin and caffeine. I rely on that alot!

Ive been in florida 7 years and i dont think i ever saw goody powder lol
I am going to look for it now!

Hopefully he defined child abuse to include more than not being well fed and clothed.

I wonder if LF actually reviewed this whole document by herself, or perhaps with CM. Wouldn't surprise me. This sort of thing doesn't seem like JB's strong suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971