2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My golden gets hot spots and itchy skin,never thought of Benedryl,how much would you give an 80 lb dog?TIA

May want to verify this with your vet, but my vet states 1 mg per body pound....

So for an 80 lb dog, 80 mg....which if you are giving in pill for, pills are 25 mg each...so three.....(would underdose as opposed to overdosing with 4 pills)

I just wanted to mention that I did how to make Chloroform as many of you probally has. It is made with the ingrediants she searched and it DOES seem easy to make.. she had plenty of time during daytime hours when parents were at work.

I did read it leaves a smell but it can be covered up??
I hope that tomorrow maybe they mention how easy it is to make..

I am so glad that prosecution has a fresh start tomorrow morning.. they have all night to prepare and dispute every single issue.. I though that the defense was going long to wear out the jury and by time rebuttal .. jury would be so much wanting to leave.. but I suspect that prosecution was clever IF they mention to the Judge.. however I thought that he would close for the day. It was getting to me.. i was fixxed on the television for what 9 hours or so.

remember when CA was talking about all the things she looked up because she had them in her house...she pretty much rattled off a list of the ingredients on the hoe to make chloroform site.

Lots of juror talk today, also. Did anyone else catch Jean C's thoughts on the jurors liking Jose a lot? I know, I know, many ppl here ate not fans of her flip flopping, but that bothers me. I think he did well today, stories are his strong skills. Thoughts?

He is an ok speaker imo. His problem is he tries to act smarter than he is and his closing was rambling and nonsensical. I still don't know what I'm supposed to think according to him. He just jumped all over the place with no cogency or coherence. The whole "deconstruct everything" approach does not work imo. Plus he didn't tie in the ABUSE that was supposed to be so crucial to this case. Bizarre.

That is the second one. Tonight about halfway thru JVM's show he rips Janie Weinberg apart for trying to say the tattoo was a memorial for Caylee. Worth watching.

sheez I missed both of them....and I am a real MN fan

thanks...guess I need to start scouting the videos.

No clobbering here. I just happen to think of it differently. Based on ICA's personality, an accidental drowning would have been perfect. Casey would get sympathy, the child would be gone, she (casey) would get all the attention and pity, yet have the freedom to live the Bella Vita. She could have played it to the hilt. Calling 9-1-1 in hysterics, having a dramatic funeral, on and on and on....

That is precisely why I DON'T think caylee drowned. Whatever caused caylee's death would be easily discovered, and that's why casey had to cover it up.

It was NOT innocent in any way, IMO.

Edited to Add: if she wanted to make sure caylee was really dead after the drowning, why not hold her under water for longer, why go to the garage and get 3 or 4 pieces of duct tape? Just doesn't make sense to me, IMO. But with this case, who knows.

This is EXACTLY what I was posting earlier today! Glad to see someone else sees this scenario as logically as I do!

This accidental drowning theory would have been a "win win" for Casey...especially since it would NOT have criminal consequences....

So what was the purpose of the coverup again????? She certainly didn't seem to care before whether Mom or Dad were mad at her, or would forgive her of her sins!!! :banghead:

that was what I wanted to see but thought it was JVM....I guess I need to find the youtube

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyXwzDRYgu8"]YouTube - ‪"OH" NANCY GRACE FIGHTS WITH MARK NEJAME...CASEY ANTHONY.. 11=07-08‬‏[/ame]

I thought she said Twelfth--[meaning twelfth grade, and obviously lying]

So he went to ask CA, who said she was 15?

My recollection (and I will have to watch again) is that baez walked over and asked Casey...she CLEARLY said....TWELVE.....and then repeated again...TWELVE.....there was a hesitation (baez talking?) and then she clearly said...FIFTEEN.....

Lots of juror talk today, also. Did anyone else catch Jean C's thoughts on the jurors liking Jose a lot? I know, I know, many ppl here ate not fans of her flip flopping, but that bothers me. I think he did well today, stories are his strong skills. Thoughts?

Jean C. made the statement a couple of weeks ago that when she practiced law, her style was similar to that of Baez. That says a lot to me.

Also, Jean often changes/embellishes her statements to fit who she is speaking with at the time. On at least 3 occasions, I have heard her tell something she witnessed 2 different ways.

When she says something no one else has knowledge of, I require 3 independent verifications and a picture from an unmanned drone before I believe her. :crazy:

Somebody please help me out here, I've watched (fast forwarded a lot) of JB closing argument on WFTV...and it looks like CM didn't speak, that he will speak tomorrow. But I'm reading some posts on here saying that CM DID speak?? Which is it?

I just wanted to mention that I did how to make Chloroform as many of you probally has. It is made with the ingrediants she searched and it DOES seem easy to make.. she had plenty of time during daytime hours when parents were at work.

I did read it leaves a smell but it can be covered up??
I hope that tomorrow maybe they mention how easy it is to make..

I am so glad that prosecution has a fresh start tomorrow morning.. they have all night to prepare and dispute every single issue.. I though that the defense was going long to wear out the jury and by time rebuttal .. jury would be so much wanting to leave.. but I suspect that prosecution was clever IF they mention to the Judge.. however I thought that he would close for the day. It was getting to me.. i was fixxed on the television for what 9 hours or so.
Cindy's dogs were sick. I think KC tried the homemade chloroform on them first.

Jose basically told the jurors that they were stupid. If they believed any of the states evidence. I think he lost them about 20 min. into his rant.

Somebody please help me out here, I've watched (fast forwarded a lot) of JB closing argument on WFTV...and it looks like CM didn't speak, that he will speak tomorrow. But I'm reading some posts on here saying that CM DID speak?? Which is it?

CM DID speak after JB. It will be LDB and JA tomorrow.

What was Jose's explanation for GA's reason for calling the police after the gas cans were taken from the shed?

This is EXACTLY what I was posting earlier today! Glad to see someone else sees this scenario as logically as I do!

This accidental drowning theory would have been a "win win" for Casey...especially since it would NOT have criminal consequences....

So what was the purpose of the coverup again????? She certainly didn't seem to care before whether Mom or Dad were mad at her, or would forgive her of her sins!!! :banghead:

Sometimes they do pursue parents. I can recall one case that a woman was convicted of intentionally drowning her child in the pool and claiming it was an accidental drowning.

CM spoke last. There was a big blow up with JB and JA which wasted a lot of time and then JB finished and the CM droned. Very last before jury was excused.

Cindy's dogs were sick. I think KC tried the homemade chloroform on them first.

Cindy said her smaller dog was more tired than usual, so she felt compelled to research the bamboo eating and potential chlorophyll problems.

Apparently, Cindy lied about the need to search chlorophyll and then to chloroform. I don't think either dog was extra tired.

He is an ok speaker imo. His problem is he tries to act smarter than he is and his closing was rambling and nonsensical. I still don't know what I'm supposed to think according to him. He just jumped all over the place with no cogency or coherence. The whole "deconstruct everything" approach does not work imo. Plus he didn't tie in the ABUSE that was supposed to be so crucial to this case. Bizarre.
The judge ruled that the abuse was not proven, and the DT couldn't talk about that.

Oh he spoke alright.......on and on and on basically telling the jurors what His Honor would be telling them,lol...IMO

Jose basically told the jurors that they were stupid. If they believed any of the states evidence. I think he lost them about 20 min. into his rant.

yes I was petrified that he was convincing them of that and then thought about how he was talking to them and talking in circles and saying something and then saying he would get back to that in a few minutes and I realized that since they already saw the evidence I needed to trust them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89