2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to everyone who sent messages regarding my itchy golden retriever,DH just went to drugstore to pick up some of the things that were suggested.Going to miss being here everyday,I've had most of the last 6 weeks off other than weekends and got to watch most of the trial.Of course now that we're at verdict time I am booked to start working full-time again starting tomorrow,arrgghh!Hoping to still see the verdict,taking my laptop to work.Here's praying for justice for Caylee Marie!and hoping that ICA becomes just like Scott Peterson ,locked up and pretty much forgotten.

I have a question about Casey's phone...since Cindy was paying for it, one way or another, out of her bank account at least part of the time, and it may have even been in her name if Casey did not have any credit, I wonder why she did not try to find out where those calls from Casey were coming from once she was getting so panicky in late June/early July? Could she have found out from the cell company if they had the same carrier and/or phone was in her name? Or did she really believe Casey??

It was in ICAs name. I remember this because of the check that was written was posted to a account in ICAs name... not CA.
So CA could not have gotten her records... and even so, you can't see a where a phone call is coming from if its from a cell. I can be in California and call you from my cellphone and say I am in Rhode Island. My cell is a Rhode Island number.... so u cant tell where someone is.

snipped for space.

The Timer 55 interpretation bugged me, though. For some reason I'm remembering (maybe imagining) that the password had been set on the day that casey and amy etc started making plans for their trip to puerto rico, and it was 55 days until they left on the trip. Casey was counting down to her trip to puerto rico, but then ultimately wasn't able to go. I'm thinking that goes even more to motive, but I could be wrong on it all. Does anyone else remember anything similar or have I totally lost the plot?

If that is what it was originally for then it's doubly creepy it matches the number of days from Caylee's last seen to her birthday.

This bothered me, too! I feel GA DID do everything he could to protect her these three years, the whole family sure didn't cooperate with LE! Also, he said over and over he loves his daughter. He was certainly a doting grandfather, as well.

I don't think he really caught on until 12weeks ago. Too bad CA didn't as well.

Where was Lee today? Why are George and Cindy sitting apart? All the cams showed GA on break-alone!

I disagree. George was the one who had to testify to the Grand Jury considering indicting Casey on Murder 1 while she was out on bond. Can you imagine having to testify against your own child to a GJ trying to decide whether or not there was enough evidence to arrest her for Murder?!?

I see George as a very conflicted man. He was put in the position of having to testify against his own daughter, without fully knowing what happened to Caylee before she was found. And he also had to deal with the warden of the Anthony home Cindy, who basically forbid anyone to cooperate with LE after she realized they suspected Caylee was dead. He was in a Catch 22 where he remains to this day. I hope he runs far away and finds peace in his life at some point away from both Anthony women. MOO

Yes, well, Cindy also said she searched for chlorophyll on the computer.

I've never really understood the whole chloroform theory. It really isn't "easy" to make chloroform. You have to mix it precisely, trap the bubbles from the mix (they are actually the chloroform) then it has to be stored in a certain way at a certain temprature. Why would ICA do all this when she could have bought some benadryl or given Caylee half a Tylenol PM? It's just always seemed odd to me.
Chloroform dissipates quickly and cannot be detected in the body as can the substances you mention here.

It was in ICAs name. I remember this because of the check that was written was posted to a account in ICAs name... not CA.
So CA could not have gotten her records... and even so, you can't see a where a phone call is coming from if its from a cell. I can be in California and call you from my cellphone and say I am in Rhode Island. My cell is a Rhode Island number.... so u cant tell where someone is.

Actually, IF, say I had a court order for your phone company to tell me where you were calling from they would find what cell tower your phone signal was routing thru and they could get me in the general area. There are also phones that have GPS signals in them which can be activated and traced to find your location. Modern cell phones are extremely easy to use to track you down on.

Hey all, I just looked on wftv, and buried at the bottom of the article says 8:30 tomorrow? Definitely? I can't find confirmation. TIA anyone willing to answer!

Cindy's dogs were sick. I think KC tried the homemade chloroform on them first.

How do we really know they were sick? After all Cindy said it under oath on the stand while fessing up to the Chlorophyll searches she never did. MOO

CM DID speak after JB. It will be LDB and JA tomorrow.

I think it will only be LDB. Some TH on HLN earlier said HHJP asked her how much time she would need of the 2:43 she has left and she said she wouldn't need all of it. We shall see. In any case, many prayers and good thoughts being sent to them from this house tonight.

It's really great that the prosecution has tonight to fine tune their rebuttal for tomorrow.

Chloroform dissipates quickly and cannot be detected in the body as can the substances you mention here.

If you read the 'chloroform habit' page, ICA may have thought it would be a pleasant experience. At least the first few times. ICA never really thought things through. She even dumped the body in the laziest fashion imaginable. JMO.

Hey all, I just looked on wftv, and buried at the bottom of the article says 8:30 tomorrow? Definitely? I can't find confirmation. TIA anyone willing to answer!

Almost! Because when judge was leaving and was so tired that was snoring with open eyes and even burbled, said 9.00.

I was laughing at JB. His voice cracks when he thinks he is on a roll, one of his tells. I couldn't help myself and I throw myself :floorlaugh: on the mercy of the court.

So we never found out which?

This afternoon when he released the jury he said they were dismissed until 8:30 a.m. The 9:00 a.m. came up after the Charge hearing when everyone was dog tired. I'd err on the side of 8:30 a.m. because he won't want to keep the jury waiting.

I've been away this weekend for sports tournaments since friday. Did we finish closing arguments? are we now waiting for the jury? I got a bit of JAs this morning and walked through the lobby on JB. But is it over? I heard a rumor on the sidelines that JA got into trouble, I'll read up on that but wanted to know if the closing statements are done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89