2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And just WHY was Baez not present in the charging conference at lunch?

Out lunching with Geraldo?

Busy re-writing and practicing his closing?

Reading the paper in the can?

Buying Dramamine for his day out on GB's yacht tomorrow?

DT doesn't get it. They simply don't get it. This is a simple case. They are complicating it with lengthy, silly explanations for each little thing. There is no art in their presentation.

Cut it out Jeff!! Lmbo... u are gonna get yourself in trouble!! :lol:

Not about finding the truth, but winning a high profile case! What a horrible accusation! I would take serious offense to that! You can believe that they are going to come back fighting with that statement. That's 'personal'

JB: Talking about maggots is the hardest thing to do? Not the death of Caylee?

Oh big mistake Baez... this is about the truth, so why is relevant information/evidence being held from you. Yeah the jury is thinking that about YOU & the inmate, not the prosecution!

Ten FBI agents is about winning, nothing else. Going out on a limb, JB.

I can't concentrate too hard on what JB says because trying to make sense out of it just makes my head hurt. It's like an early detection system for complete system shutdown. Undefined, cannot divide by zero.

It's like the words are all there but.. dehydrated. Like the trash/garbage. A distraction.

They called 10, but how many really testitfied after Baez's attempts to discovery violations admitted???

JB quit pointing the finger at youself and your court room theatrics and shenanigans.

It is NOT a search for the truth.... not on your side, Jose. Really, is this a State-bashing or a closing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member