2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG all he's doing is saying how awful the prosecution is. He's not giving any clear statements at all to help his case. I'm just flabbergasted that his team would allow him to make closing statements.

and yet HHJP keeps sustaining the states objection to attacks directly on them?

My spouse--very interested in this trial- has fallen fast asleep during this. My dog is snoring heavily. I'm having trouble staying awake with this disjointed, pseudo-passionate argument. The only thing keeping me awake are the numerous objections that continue to be sustained. I knew JB would violate the list of 16, but he has exceeded my predicted number already. Wonder what the jurors are doing. Anyone?

He better be nice about Dr. G! The jury loved her!

I know I mentioned it at the time, but i burst into tears of anger when he made FUN of Ashton's HOPE that Caylee didn't have to be conscious while smothered w/ tape in a trunk.

Does LDB sound like an NYC cabbie? Jb thinks so.....

Just like his client, that is what malignant narcissists feel toward thinking, feeling, intelligent and principled people of character who are law abiding citizens. They mock them for what they perceive to be 'weakness' not realizing that they are the damaged ones.

Wait... "Why not dust the beer bottles for finger prints to find out who the killer is?"

He ALREADY said Caylee drowned in the pool!

I hope we have a felony murder verdict tonight or tomorrow.

That would be a blow to JB's ego. He definitely need a reality check.

Oh boy .. now we have mr baez fantasizing the he IS the Judge .... "it's NOT a violation of rule #5 ..."
JP: SUSTAINED!

OMG if he says "outrageous" One more time, I might chuck my lunch.

I wish he'd just hurry up, and let LDB up.

LDB is gonna tear Jose a new one and then drive a Mac truck through it!!

Bring it home for Caylee LDB!!!!!!!!!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Line Three - thank you for that visual!

He just said, "Let's stretch the truth some more!" :eek:

Baez: ....."it's not a violation of paragraph 5"...."SUSTAINED!"

:giggle:

As human beings isn't the jury going to listen to him talking about liars and mistruths and think
But you client is telling the truth ???
They are only human
I know thats what I would be thinking

This is a red-bull-dozer style of defense. Someone with more subtlety would have been more effective.

Now this is
throwing ______
aganist the wall to see if it sticks.....

Was that growl out of JB an attempt to mimic JA?

That growl sounded like a parent trying to read the three little pigs to their children. JB thinks he is gonna huff and puff. His big bad wolf analogy is incredibly insulting to the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member