2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, okay, cause of DEATH WAS NOT DETERMINED.......

(but, we can definitely rule out an accident or suicide).

JB is not a chemist but can do an ME job now

bobkealing bob kealing
#closingarguments jurors just listening. Baez again with outrage. #Baez rebuked for calling state "sneaky."

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
A writer friend just texts me: "I think Baez is SHOCKINGLY high!" #CaseyAnthony
48 seconds ago

"The injury was never reported to the authorities"

Now she was injured? I thought she drown?

You're right JB! The average person knows it was a homicide!!! An ME didn't need to tell us!!

He isn't even close to being done. Hasn't gotten to the imaginary friends chart or RK

i LOVE that he is going back to go over every good point the SA made... reminding the jury is a great idea

Watch it JB, HHJP is paying attention to how you talk about DR. G.

JB thinks he's another Perry Mason.........................:no:

trashing Dr. G isnt going to sit well with jury.. imo.. (and my hope)

I tried to stay up super late so I could just watch all day, but, "surprise surprise" my West Coast self fell asleep about 2am.

So I slept through my 6am alarm, and just woke up a little bit ago....joining JB already in progress.

I CANNOT WAIT to watch the SA's closing...I'm already looking forward to their rebuttal closing...

One thing I can say for JB: he sure does know a lot about fantasies.

I think part of the defense's strategy was/is to run long and eat up time today so that court gets recessed immediately after Jose finishes. That way, the jury can sleep on what Jose said rather than on the prosecution's rebuttal. That's if the judge goes for recess at around 5 or 6 (anyone know how much time Jose has left?)

You don't need to be a doctor to know that the duct tape "appeared" to be on the face. - JB

He is so not attacking Dr G! Really!?!?!?!?!?!

As an ME you HAVE to take in all circumstances that lead to the deceased being on her table. And EVERY ONE knows that!!

Ohhh Myyyy Objections getting sustained..then Stricken..What does that tell you?..It says Whatever he just said is against the Rule of Law...//My oh my..I conclude that JB is bent on going down with the ship!! Not just falling on the sword..but trying to trash the otherside..Yikes <Modsnip> I self edited what I really wished to say!!!:floorlaugh:

JB is now talking about "Dr. G"
How she tried to make this case fit - Cause of death unknown and that's where the science ends -

(MOO- bad move to go after Dr. G )

they can't establish the cause of death because the only thing left of Caylee was bones!

Anyone have a clue what paragraph 5 is?

I went on a short quick search but wondered if it had been posted here today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy