2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, OK you convinced me, George has a duct tape and gas can fetish.

Now that was a Big NO-NO!!! Approach the bench does not happen at Closing unless it is SO big!!

Oh no! Lmbo.. I knew JA was gonna get himself in trouble!!!!! :lol:
ETA: How can u NOT laugh at this closing argument???

well if he really thinks GA did it we would hav

OBJECTION number 10 to laughing guy JA....approach the desk

One piece of evidence can tell you so much, can tell you what happened here. And there are so many lies surrounding it. (He is showing the gas can with the duct tape).

The woman at the command center said George used to duct tape. [shows new board]

Look at that duct tape. It was almost a whole roll. And Mr. Ashton was correct when he said this was rare duct tape. George Anthony took the stand and I asked him where did the duct tape come from? he even denied with the video of his using the duct tape was taken. He can't tell the truth at all. He wanted to pass it off on someone else.

He was not cross-examined on this topic. He did say that during his deposition that was not this gas can, but then when it was our case and the photo was in evidence and I can show you the deposition transcript, he said yeah that's the one they showed me during the deposition. They are saying he was shown a different photograph. This is not a game. he lied to you about this gas. He lid to Mr. Ashton. During cross-examination, I impeached him on the testimony. regarding the duct tape on the vent. He denied putting duct tape on the vent. But when it was taken from home the duct tape was not on the can. His lyng. Here's the photograph. What is he lying about that duct tape? He knows he is the only one connected to the duct tape. that duct tape was his. George the only one who had a roll of duct tape. what is this gas can so Important to him. they can't hide behind the duct tape. Casey has been in jail for 2 to 3 weeks before that duct tape was photographed by the media.

JA caught laughing.

and JVM has been waiting to say that fire works on july 3rd comment all day

@TrialNotes
Trial Notes So much of Cindy's testimony making sense now...more lies, in my opinion. Clearly conferred with defense abt testimony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela