2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to George and the gas cans which is, has been, and always will be an epic fail.

These are the gas cans that Baez said were a part of him for 20 years, as though George had married them.

GA did seem to have a special relationship with those gas cans. I hope he gets them back from evidence.

TrialNotes Trial Notes
JB: "Lying!" Here's photo (shows can w/tape). Cops must've planted it? Why is he lying? b/c he knows he's only one w/tape. #CaseyAnthony

TrialNotes Trial Notes
So much of Cindy's testimony making sense now...more lies, in my opinion. Clearly conferred with defense abt testimony. #CaseyAnthony :yes:

The view of anyone who has come in contact with ICA:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468//WS/UnderTheBus.jpg

The two squirrels final view.

Why is a lawyer full of gas so important to KC? :waitasec:

All of this just shows his client had access to this tape. He'd have been better off staying away from it.

The jury must be wondering where was all this info JB is giving during the trial? I watched the trial - the things he is claiming now were not crystal clear to me during the actual proceedings.

Duct tape is the "only" thing that connects to the remains? Methinks he is forgetting the laundry bag ALSO connecting to the remains... um, and the Winnie the Pooh blanket.......and...

I hope JBP shuts CM down if he's talking when it gets to the 4 hour limit mark !!!

The Ashtonator and LDB giving JB 50 bucks every time JB says "Duct tape"

Reminds the jury every time of the MURDER weapon.

Current payday for JB: $237,856

Biggest problem with the defense's case is that ICA lies ALL the time and that DOESN'T mean she is a killer. . . .BUT we HAVE to believe her through her attorney now that Caylee drowned.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shaddup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GA should have said yeah it was my tape-
jmo

He really doesn't when to shut up. I bet he is furious that he won't be able to get the last word in.

per his morning argument it bugs him a great deal...wah wah wah this is the last time i can talk to you..the state gets the last word...wah wah wah..we didnt pull straws, its the law WAHHHHHHH

Good God look at the hate just seething from ICA as JB drones on about GA.

Not to be one to disappoint the crowd, Baez brings out old faithful that kept him going during the trial like an energizer bunny.....the gas can.
I wonder how close GA feels to that gas can now. Does he still consider it a part of him? He should wrap it up and gift it to JB.

maybe reporting the gas can was a passive/aggressive thing because he was just sick of her stealing.....or maybe he didn’t like someone in his backyard stealing things

Again if someone was in my backyard and broke the lock on my shed, I'd report it to the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member