2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am too and I do believe she drowned and I AM buying the Casey in her own fantasy world here. I have met people in life like her.:truce:

So she sat in jail for three years and accused other people, INNOCENT PEOPLE, of kidnap and murder, and she didn't admit to the accident until NOW?

He really doesn't when to shut up. I bet he is furious that he won't be able to get the last word in.

You can bet the jury has tuned in and out throught this... this... whatever it is!

So George and Cindy lie but Casey has imaginary friends. :loser:

i pray the Anthony's IGNORANT lying and impeding of this investigation does not let ICA walk. i cant take much more. closing arguments are giving me a migraine

Maybe I should bake some frozen onion rings for us.

GA and his gas can could go on for awhile.

This gas can thing has never gone anywhere. I don't but that the jury even cares at this point.

Back to George and the gas cans which is, has been, and always will be an epic fail.

These are the gas cans that Baez said were a part of him for 20 years, as though George had married them.

I hope LDB mentions during rebuttal that it would make no sense for George to be seen with the duct tape in public if he knew it had been used on Caylee's body.
JA said something to this effect already, when he mentioned the 3 pieces of ducttape and that George unknowingly used the same tape on posters imploring people to find Caylee.

My ears are bleeding. Someone help me please.

I can't take it anymore and we still have CM to listen to for who know how many more hours. The jury is going to hate these guys by the time they stop talking if they ever stop talking.

JB needs to stop yelling. He's really gone wayyyyyyyy too far.

Someone please explain to me the significance of the tape on the gas can? Why did GA lie? I'm not understanding.

Thanks,

Salem

I'd love to know how much the residents of Florida had to pay for all the magnetic carp that JB had done by a Graphic Artist Group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluthersuzyC