2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's supposed to save some time for CM - at least I thought he was.

By the time the DT is done, the jury is going to be bored out of their minds. LDB will need to make it short and sweet to keep them interested. imo

I keep expecting a charge of spit to come out of Baez when he yells all guttural like.

Jose's argument was swaying my husband toward reasonable doubt, but now my husband is shaking his head. He just said to me, "wasn't he just arguing...?...I'm confused."

JB is ridiculing Jeff Ashton by imitating him and using grunting noises to bolster the ridicule.

Baez has made some decent points, but he doesn't tie anything in and I feel the salient points are getting lost in the irrelevancy. The State gets a rebuttal, Baez, IMO, can't afford to be rambling.

I'll take your word for it, but why does he have to yell?

I have to mute him again.
It reminds me of being yelled at by my ex and it scares me.

JB knows this is his last case,, has nothing to lose

this is incredible to watch

incredible with pain

How many of HHJB's rules has JB broken during this closing? All of them I think.

maybe reporting the gas can was a passive/aggressive thing because he was just sick of her stealing.....or maybe he didn’t like someone in his backyard stealing things

~ICA, LDB, JA, JB have very readable faces...If looks could kill, there'd be no need for this jury to deliberate! CJHBP is the coolest of all: Laid back letting JB hang ICA out~

Someone please explain to me the significance of the tape on the gas can? Why did GA lie? I'm not understanding.

Thanks,

Salem

Perhaps to prove that George is a liar, and that he's the only person that had access to the duct tape.

Let me get this straight. If Casey lies she is innocent but when someone else lies they are guilty of coverups, etc.? Right...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member