2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George may have used the duct tape at the command center but only ICA used it to murder her child. Stop already JB

ok now I am getting bored and mad.... how much longer does he have.. hour???

~JB saying for the hundredth time "This is not a game"...(and I am Not a chemist!)~

This sounds like it is showing how staged the GA testimony was.

Don't believe him, he lies. Believe my client, she lies. WTH?

It's NOT a game JB... that's why your client shouldn't have waited 31 days and lied and lied when precious Caylee was missing!! WTH? Is this man crazy?????

and I impeached him.....well aren’t you special

The Anthony's atty gave a slight shake of his head in response to duct tape allegations.

picture.php
horns?

Yeah, why is she so stressed right now? :loser:

Baez points to his poster of her 'imaginary friends' and says it makes sense?

Here comes the bus for Cindy. Toot Toot. " How much guilt must she feel for leaving up that ladder before Caylee drowned..."

yeah he sunk real low with that. and i don't even know why. to try and get kc off of child neglect charges?! way off base.

Bruce at WFTV: They will finish the closing arguments today. Probably instruct the jury and start deliberations in the morning.

Gosh JBs tie looks a little crooked wish I could go straighten it for him...:innocent:

I have never seen the relevancy of this gas can -maybe he'll get to the point. Who cares if it did have duct or didn't or whatever. It tied his client to the duct tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyme.as1