2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not see how a fifteen year old picture of ICA's going to get the jury to feel compassion for her?

Wouldn't it have been better for the DT to use a picture of ICA when the alledged sexual abuse start?

DT wouldn't be able to say that ICA was being molested at the time the picture was taken, but couldn't they say that by the time that picture was taken she was lying/ covering up what was going on in the Ant's home.

This is the last and final from this DT I am so glad this is finally coming to an end.

I'm laughing with HHJP and the State. This is too funny.

"Just let me know when you're ready."

Hubby sees the poster, and says: "omg, one of her 'friends' is Juliette Lewis? Really?!!"

Just a reminder as Defense Closing is about to begin....please make sure your seatbelt is on and hands are fully inside the ride at all times..

Just based on this display circus, this closing argument may get crazy so PLEASE take a moment for consideration before posting if you get riled

All the mods are as mesmerized as you so please help us out!

It's All For You Sweet Caylee.....Justice is Momentarily Away....

Bumping for those who read before CFNews CORRECTED their tweet...don't want to start rumors...sorry! I will quit copying tweets now since they seem to change often!

CFNEWS 13 JUST CORRECTED THEIR TWEET RE: JACKET CINDY'S WEARING---IT IS GEORGE'S

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Cindy is wearing George's jacket. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
2 minutes ago

Cindy walks up past George to take her seat. They don't look at one another. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
5 minutes ago

Casey Anthony News13
Cindy is wearing her attorneys jacket. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
6 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

Hoping to get view of jurors to see if they nod in agreement with Jose.

The photo they swapped out the other one for on the Casey's Imaginary friends" board (just Casey's face)

Caylee_16.jpg

I was going to same something too but didn't want to offend Eidetric. I love to read all post but those I can't see them. I think it is purple for Caylee so maybe a bold purple would work.

Maybe on verdict day we can all type in shades of purple/pink for Caylee. :)

I just knew Mr. Baez would start off with a bang. oy.
imo

imaginary friends is an insult to the juror's intelligence

JudgeJeanine Jeanine Pirro
Defense uses scrap paper and tape to cover up photo of Casey in 2001 that Judge Perry wouldn't allow to be shown to the jury #caseyanthony

Omg. Next they will try cutting a hole in the center and having Casey stand behind it, sticking her current face through the hole carnival style...

OMG! Thank you for lightening the mood a bit. That visual is priceless!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member