2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If CA is charged with perjury, is it an automatic mistrial?

Sorry for my ignorance.

:innocent:

So let's see. Baez is 2 for 2 having to alter his exhibits.
Tried to sneak in some quotes as evidence and they are not so he had to cover those up with loose paper. Then tried to portray Casey as a early teen of age 14-15 in a prop photo - had to cover that up with loose paper.

That's going to go over well with his presentation.

I wish I wasn't surprised and I know I shouldn't be but I am. I swear, you can not make this stuff up.

IMO

GW and BS betting on how many times JB gets objected to! :lol: They say less than 5.

I say more than 5! :lol:

They (DT) knew they wouldn't get away with that photo...they just happened to have another "big picture" perfectly sized to put over it just in case.

HHJP has his fingers pressed over his mouth trying not to laugh.

Why is HHJP looking amused that JB is going to start his closing arguments. He keeps rubbing his hands together and putting his hands over his mouth. His ex-prosecutor side is showing...

*Drumroll* JB's greatest moment of infamy is about to begin. *Drumroll*

Unbelievable manipulative use of a 15 yr old girl with "her imaginary" adult friends! Why would a 15 yr old need a nanny?

Baez just trying to make her look young and innocent - when she is neither.

Nice try Baez - should have used the Fusion pole dancing pics instead.

I half expected KC to get up and try to leave when the judge said if you don't want to stay for the whole thing you can leave ;)

I thought the same thing about the jurors. . .lol

Get ready for the water works! But don't forget the fireworks that will follow~!
:fireworks:

Bill S thinks fewer than 5 objections during defense closing

I think more

keeping count

Since when does a mother have to take her child to OB=GYN? That's a first for me. JB is presenting it as a routine exam...WTH?

IMO it is weird that she never went before she was nineteen, if that was what happened...

Looks like someone owns Kinko's stock.

yep, pretty sure JB wants to prove the imaginary friends were born when she was raped by her father and brother. Nice try with the visuals..he has to replace rape with "secrets"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orions