2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, it wasn't until NOW that I wanted ICA to get the DP. What she and her attorney are doing to GA (who is remaining very stoic) is reprehensible.

Really, I don't know how smart it is to attack the suicidal grandfather of the dead child.

She didn't have a tumor, but she lied about that not GA.

JB is wrong. He forced George into the position of fighting for his own life over that of his daughter. He backed him into a corner. From minute one Baez tried to infect George Anthony who was forced to testify at the Grand Jury.

Wow this is so wrong. Very very wrong to do to GA. And JB just said exactly what CA is thinking in her head. I'm certain CA will file for divorce after this trial is over.

Now we're back to the fake non-tear wiping.

Oh = JB just quoted Arnold Schwartzenegger from Kindergarten Cop "It's not a tumor!"

Now JB is impeaching his own witness again, Ms. Cruz. No brain tumor, 3 years later, she is still alive.

Geez.

JB is getting worked up again. No telling what will come out of his mouth.

JB started to shriek about River's tumor.

I'm sorry, but I don't get warm fuzzies about Baez asking HHJP not to sanction Jeff. I think he did it because if HHJP did not sanction Jeff, he wouldn't sanction him either. And he already has other sanctions coming his way.

I wish I could feel differently about the reason Baez might have asked for no sanctions..... but I don't.

Yeah that was in my mind as well!

So now JB is saying George Anthony is not a loving parent because he did not fall on the sword for his daughter..(in other words lie for her)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ttaylor21318