2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB must be reading this site. He is actually berating GA for NOT falling on the sword for ICA, but that CA did.

Didn't think I could despise JB even more than I did. Trashing the paternal instinct of Ga and dragging him through the mud because HE didn't lie!!!!! giving myself a time out now...

Will we be able to watch the Judge give jury instructions tomorrow?

If I am not mistaken, the judge said both would get the same punishment. Saved his own hiney.

Very true, my main point was that I was shocked JB pleaded on behalf of JA instead of throwing him under the bus...

OMG, we would never point the finger at an innocent person? That is exactly what he did in his OS! The jury cannot believe a word he says.

He's doing it now. It's stomach-turning.

JB; I don't know a father who wouldn't fall on his sword for his daughter but not GA!!!

Maybe that has something to with his ******* ***** ***** **** accusing him of sexual molestation. I don't know, I'm just guessing on that one. :banghead:

anyone else think it is strategic GA & CA are not sitting next to each other

The judges decision is totally fair! He shows no bias! The judge deserves a standing ovation!
i thought he was going to bring the hammer down on them both. judge has a lot of restraint. i think i love him.

So because GA isn't JBs ideal father, he must have killed Caylee?

I will say..I am impressed that George and Cynthia never gave one facial evidence of disapproval..and ya have to know its emotional for them...TGoodness..for them..

But JA has had to deal with all the nonsense of JB for 3 years in a courtroom..

BTW does anybody else believe JA doesnt feel his monetary sanction was well worth it..Course JB's sanction may need to be put on a payment schedule..LOL

what is our time right now? I thought that CM would do about half but we must be past half by now

I almost get the feeling Baez is suggesting that George should have lied to 'save' his daughter, like the others did. In fact, George was the only one up there telling the truth. George is the only sane one in the whole bunch, IMO. Suicide was a way out of the hell that family surrounded him with.

So many witticisms, so many possibilities, and every one of them a ticket to Bannsville. Ah, well, maybe I'll just have to write a book. Everyone else will!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV