2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe he's got GA on trial here. LDB will have a field day with this.

So our legal system allows a lawyer to make up lies about innocent people in order to free their client?? Guess the accused is the one with all the rights. Sad.

Well, my one moment of having a bit of likeness for JB is now over!

Can GA bring up civil charges against JB for this slander and false accusation? He is not on trial nor was he ever a suspect.

I know these proceedings are serious, but can u imagine how punchy all these lawyers are? I mean, what are they getting, like 4 hours sleep per night? I really empathize with ALL of them. They ARE human and I'm sure all their emotions are running amok at this point.
Just my :twocents:

I agree, and I also think that it IS hard to contain laughter at some of Baez's idiotic comments. I know that I'm laughing a lot out loud. JA is probably just stunned at JB's grasping at so many meaningless straws.

So because GA isn't JBs ideal father, he must have killed Caylee?

JB wouldn't know an ideal father. He was raised w/o one, and he did not support his daughter when he walked out on her and her mother. That's why the Bar denied him for 8 years. :loser:

Pot.Kettle - once again. :loser:

JB - just how clearly do you expect this family to think and act given the circumstances? I'm not condoning any lies, but honestly, take the circumstances into consideration FGS.

Wait, I thought River said the affair lasted until Caylee's 4th birthday... she was still "with" him, per her statement, during his suicide attempt?

JB is not a chemist or a pharmacologist. Therefore, he should not talk about the effects of beer and blood pressure meds.

"George only cares about George.

If he really wanted to kill himself, he could have"

Is this legal? Is it moral? Is it ethical? It is disgusting to me.

Unbelievable, what a bad, tasteless tactic this is....

Yeah, George did a SUPERB job throwing Casey under the bus......making her sit in jail for Murder 1 vs child neglect. And Casey fell for it.

Just my own opinion: The jury is not gonna waste their energy on this dribble...It doesn't pass any level of the smell test....He's reaching & it isn't upward

did he just blame George for NOT committing suicide successfully???

thats freaking cold... hope he is never in a position to want to make that choice....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member