DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
jose baez has stepped into and out of (and beyond) the world of fanstastical

There's something not right here...

and his name is Jose. GMAB

"There is something not right here." ~ JB

Ummmm.....that would be the whole defense theory.

ok what am I missing about the RK trip back on Aug 13 - did he just go back to the wrong area?

And if RK was so stinking hard up for the cash - why wouldn't he shove the bones up the cops nose then? why would he wait??!?!?

That area was still flooded in August.. that's why.. JB is so wrong

OMG I thought JB was saying Skoal (not skull). I was confused, thinking about the tobacco chew in the bottle.

Maybe they decided not to put CM up there...

When HHJP gave instruction on CS I thought he said only ONE attorney per side could speak. He said something about they could talk 4 hrs or until the jury fell asleep. Did he change that?

He is all over the place, comes back re-circles and then goes all over the place again + repeats step four and re-circles! Confused? yeah so am I and the rest of America!

Had to mute computer. My DH has started screaming at it and he has not followed this trial! I will just read here and put the sound back on when LDB is up! Love you guys. (self medicating WSers):great:

Why does this sound familiar? :waitasec:

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Baez says reasonable doubt is living and breathing In this case. #CaseyAnthony #closingarguments -jfell

I really hope there isn't a riot if this chick is found innocent.

Can you imagine if she is....all anyone has to do now is not report their child missing and they'll get away with it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaMaude