2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's unprofessional to describe a witness by her level of attractiveness.

Also, in MY experience, many men have poor senses of smell. I can smell cigarette smoke, boiled eggs, or a dirty diaper from a distance, yet my husband does not. Maybe TL is not sensitive to odors.

Oh AZ! In MY experience, men cannot smell a dirty diaper from a distance deliberately. ;)

Mydailyopinions stands up and waves her hands! I have reported stolen gas cans! 6 of them, two very large ones for my dad's tractor, one for his lawn mower, one for his weed eater, and 2 small ones that used to be used for his 4 wheeler before it was stolen 2 weeks later!

Almost $300.00 in Gas! You dang right I reported it!

JB talks about how expensive the SA case was but he has two people hired just to flip charts for him???

How much are those dudes getting paid? :lol:

Once again, poor ol' George is now on trial. I don't know what JB has against this man that he just can't let go!

So now there was a smell of death in the car?

hope the jury is not nodding (in affirmative that is)

Regarding dilation of ICA's pupils:

From Wikipedia about fight or flight:
"Physiology

See also: Hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis
Catecholamine hormones, such as adrenaline or noradrenaline, facilitate immediate physical reactions associated with a preparation for violent muscular action. These include the following:[6]
Acceleration of heart and lung action
Paling or flushing, or alternating between both
Inhibition of stomach and upper-intestinal action to the point where digestion slows down or stops
General effect on the sphincters of the body
Constriction of blood vessels in many parts of the body
Liberation of nutrients (particularly fat and glucose) for muscular action
Dilation of blood vessels for muscles
Inhibition of the lacrimal gland (responsible for tear production) and salivation
Dilation of pupil (mydriasis)
Relaxation of bladder
Inhibition of erection
Auditory exclusion (loss of hearing)
Tunnel vision (loss of peripheral vision)
Disinhibition of spinal reflexes
Shaking"

"What every responsible parent would do." Oh yeah, except YOUR CLIENT. I guess KC is the only person who deserved caring parents. Not Caylee though. She got KC and 31 days.

I have to :giggle: at the theatrics of 2 people needing to change JB's boards for him.

I'm working and barely paying attention to what Baez has fabricated. But I did notice him screwing up, by using the word bombshell™, which a certain chest-beating ambulance chaser has trademarked.

Who reports gas cans missing!?! Probably someone who would report a swimming pool accident!

Yes, yes yes! Can't have it both ways, JB (to paraphrase JA in his closing). I've always wondered at the logic of telling a jury that a former law enforcement officer DIDN'T THINK of calling 911 to possibly revive a drowned child. Makes. No. Sense.

I can't put up with this for 3+ more hours. I do have an errand to run and will likely just read here until the State is back up. This is excruciating.

K-Mart has gas cans on sale. I will be shopping later and getting my condolence package ready for JB when the verdict is read. He it totally lost and it cannot be unobserved by this jury. He truly has nothing of importance to say. You sure picked a winner ICA. I guess we've all learned not to listen to inmates about attorney recommendations when they are still incarcerated.

You can certainly tell this is JB's first rodeo. And he is the <modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member