2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those joining us late, this morning before the prosecution argued, HHJP went over the allowable arguments with counsel on the record. HHJP found there was no evidence presented as to accident or sexual abuse and prohibited those arguments. IIRC

Really hard to listen to JB as he bounces all over the place with his commentary. It doesn't make sense. No way, Jose. Still trying to implicate George.

I'm sorry, IMO, Baez' oratory skills are poor and are a reflection of the absence of clear, logical thought processes. The result is a disjointed, rats-nest tangle of a closing argument.

Jose had me nervous for a minute. He actually made sense in the beginning. He was giving the talk he should have in the OS. But now he is back to his nonsense again so I feel better.

Did I miss something? Is it GA who is now on trial?

I hope the jurors are sitting there and mentally screaming the answers to JBs questions back at him

Like I am at the TV....

"he knew it was there for three days because of the date on the freaking paper in his front door !!!!!"

Juror 14 occasionally writes something down! #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:46 AM

Probally bla bla bla bla!!!!

Just a tip for all you WS'ers -- if you can follow this man's argument, you should consider a career in quantum physics. You may well be the next Einstein.

Hey, don't be knocking quantum physics now, that stuff is actually interesting! :floorlaugh:

Ok... for giggles lets say GA knew the car was at Amscot for 3 days.

We still KNOW and have evidence that ICA was the one who abandoned it there...

JB is all over the place, rambling on and on. And he has to say repeatedly 'remember'?

Uh...the tow yard guy would know how long the car had been in the yard. He could look if he didn't know. What are you talking about? Oh, sorry. Why am I asking that question?

Awesome! Baez is still insisting on blaming George. SA has IMO proven no way that could be. The suicide note, the jail visits. Baez has nothing.

This defense has no substance. Consequently, JB is pointing out that there IS no defense.

oh ok so now KC parked the car at Amscot and GA brought the body to let it decompose in the car and then removed it right before it got towed?

Maybe the people riding in the car with CA could not smell the decomp because of the weed smoke that baez so clearly elicited from one of the witnesses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove