2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
because I am so bored I am going to make a list of what I expect the state to talk about on rebuttal

Srsly???

:thud: I think we are going to have to listen to JB ramble on and on jumping all over the place for 4 freakin hours. Someone may have to get me a straightjacket!

Oh, Jose, just pick a defense... any defense... and stick with it. Even the Zanny the Nanny the story is better than this ring around-the-defense-theory. It's an accidental drowning. It's George. It's Roy Kronk. No it's-

This is going to end badly. Juries tend to have long term memories, dear. And even if they didn't, they take notes.

Just take a bow and get out of there. It's too late. You should have stepped aside and let a more experienced lawyer take over a looong time ago.

Go get 'em JB What kind of nut job reports breaking and entering and burglary? Oh yeah GA an evil LE guy..... or a coyote....

the kinda guy that calls 911 when gas cans are stolen is the kinda guy that calls 911 when he finds his granddaughter dead in the pool

It's unprofessional to describe a witness by her level of attractiveness.

Also, in MY experience, many men have poor senses of smell. I can smell cigarette smoke, boiled eggs, or a dirty diaper from a distance, yet my husband does not. Maybe TL is not sensitive to odors.

Matthew Bartlett getting arrested was more exciting than Baez's closing argument.

I just switched over to watch Djokovic win the Wimbledon championship.
I didn't miss anything, did I? :crazy:

you couldn't have odds worse than the lottery?

what?
you go Jose....... go now, please.

This thread is about four feet wide and my computer isn't. :( I wonder what's up?

Understatement. I am surprised, he must have spent three years writing his opening statement and no time on this closing.

Unfortunately, I do think he HAS spent a lot of time on his closing. That is the most telling thing of all. This is all he's capable of, this is all he's got.

Did he just refer to one of the witnesses as attractive???? Does he have any sense of what is appropriate and what isnt?

Given he has called his client a "*advertiser censored*" twice in the past hour, I'm going to guess no.
:banghead:
Never mind all of his previous behavior in court.

George called police to report the gas cans because he knew it was Casey and they were fed up with her tricks.

not in evidence that GA told guy how long car was there????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove