2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he really questioning about the lies surrounding the gas cans? What about all the lies his client told?

It didn't smell right away because she was double bagged and in a laundry bag and closed off and ... and...

Like she buried the family pets.

It started smelling later.

Anyway... it would be nice if JB would shut up.

*hands under bottom - staying off the keyboard*

My nieces use a board like this for weather charts in KINDERCARE.

When its sunny, they put a Velcro sun on it. Rainy...velrco rain... etc.

Big board is lame.

Oh my dear Godiva...

Not 10 minutes ago - who had access to the car and maybe it was used for transporting Caylee's body! NOW we're back at NO BODY!?!?!!?!

Who reports gas cans missing!?! Probably someone who would report a swimming pool accident!

Who reports gas cans stolen? Anyone who gets their shed broken into with a tire iron..FGS!

OMG I can't even with this smell stuff. Rotting gets worse, not better! That's why the smell got worse.

He might even begin to bore KC before this is all over with..LOL......(still just reading and watching.......no can do)

Exactly JB if GA is gonna call police about gas cans dont ya think he would call for help for his granddaughter??!!!

Pay attention, Mr Baezzz! GA reported the gas cans stolen because he thought they WERE stolen, thinking his darling daughter was out of town, as reported by Cindy telling him of Cindy's phone call to ICA and ICA reportedly being out of town at that time!

Annnnnd, the reason he didn't need to try to call his dd, was the same reason. GA knew his wife had spoken with his dd, ICA, that day.

goofy2-1.jpg

Umm, I've called about a potted plant being stolen. It's theft & a report should be made. I also think GA knew it was ICA & was trying his hardest to finally put an end to all the BS.

Why report gas cans missing? Cans with gasoline in them? Because gasoline is a dangerous flammable liquid which can be used as a weapon of destruction, JB.

calendar or timeline is a good visual for a jury but the backstory must make more sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove