2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Baez says if dead body had been in car Tony Lazzaro would have smelled or seen body when filled gas cans. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

IMO, (my words) Maria and everyone went to McDonald's in the back seat of the car...

and they all got Happy Meals, right JB?

1 - Objection by State
LDB: Objection to JB saying Dates in State's indictment June 15 through -
HJBP: Sustained, move on

"Who in the world reports gas cans missing"?

WHY THE HECK NOT, Baez? If someone steals from me (by breaking into my SHED, no less) I would FOR SURE report that!! I don't get his logic. . .

JB saying it's stupid to report stolen gas cans, and no one ever does it?

Do you think after this trial is over and JB still has a job let alone liscense he should take some computer classes and power point classes.

Did the SA paint ICA as a *advertiser censored*, etc, etc.. Or try to get the jury to hate her???

I don't think so. And I think the jury is going to be confused by those types of statements.

I think we will be all be confused by the time he's done but SA will straighten everything out!

The smell didn't smell bad when it smelled? Did i hear that right?

Maria rode in the car before Caylee died-that's why it didn't smell-geez JB do ya think we were all sleeping during her testimony?

JB must really be frustrating JA at this point rearding the smell because the cans are not going back with the Jury. HHJP ruled they can't open them and smell them. I think it was a good ruling, but at the moment, I'm wishing HHJP would have allowed it.

Salem

My father is an ex cop and he would report a stolen gas can because it means there is CRIME in the area, JB. YOU wouldn't know about doing the right thing for others...

My husband who does not like me watching this stuff 24 hours a day, just came into the room and said sarcastically, "Nice calendar." bwahahahahaha

If Jose Baez was NOT such a wanna be media TH, and in this for the money and fame this case might bring him I would almost feel sorry for him. This is such an embarrassing and humiliating thing to watch, after listening and feeling Jeff Ashtons closing and comparing JB's method or lack thereof. This is hideous!

:lol: JB admitting he has labored over the gas cans.

DUH! We already knew that! :lol:

Gas cans, llamas, emus, pink elephants, bananas, peanut butter and jelly, sl*ts, blank, blank, blank

Gas can magnet!!

GA looks longingly at his long lost friend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton