2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all. I've been mulit tasking, getting ready for hubby to come home from the hospital.

Did I just see a chart with pictures of ica that said "imaginary friends?":fence:

Did you see how happy ICA was when they were all talking about her pic and how young she looked? She really perked up!

Is this really the best idea for the DT? A visual representation of all of Casey's lies, to make it even more clear for the jury?

CFNEWS 13 JUST CORRECTED THEIR TWEET RE: JACKET CINDY'S WEARING---IT IS GEORGE'S

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Cindy is wearing George's jacket. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
2 minutes ago

Cindy walks up past George to take her seat. They don't look at one another. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
5 minutes ago

Casey Anthony News13
Cindy is wearing her attorneys jacket. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
6 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

Remember that feeling when you were in school and didn't study for a test so you had to cram at the last minute? JB is in that place right now!!

they should have had a backup poster so that the jury sees a clean poster...idiots.

and the defense circus begins

eta, Im at my desktop..
thank goodness my husband is playing MR, mom today and runnign the house lol

I gotta say this, have life feed going, but also hln news and I havent noticed any commercials durring the states closing arguments,...i was shocked lol

GA got all dressed up today---blue jeans for pete's sake.

That is not allowed here even for traffic court. I went to traffic court in the middle of July in white dress shorts and a dress blouse with cap sleeves and was told to go home and change. You cannot show your legs of have sleeveless shirts... the way it should be IMO.

Casey's imaginary friends posterboard is HILARIOUS and so unprofessional looking.

I can't believe Baez trying to post a picture of KC at 14 or 15 years old as if she is a child when this death took place and that all her imaginary friends are children too. what baloney. but I think the jurors see right thru that baloney. He just makes himself and her look worse.

ICA herself told JB she was 12. Amazing how they lie and think people will fall for this. Perfect team ICA and JB.

The state cites law and JB does his research in children books.
CAILLOU_IMAGINARY_FRIEND_PB_50.jpg

I thought imaginary friends didn't exist in real life (Jeff Hopkins and company)?

LOL!! My kids love that show.

There covering up the photo of ICA on the imaginary board

I love how JA and LDB had Jose's exhibits in their hands saying nope, garbage. LOL LOL Something so funny about them holding them up before he gets to.

as an officer of the court how does jb get away with lying to jp.
he asked kc how old,she said 12. he then tells jp 17.

2001 was 10 years ago, she's 25 so minus 10=15. Duh! Guess he failed first grade math.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717