2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a guess, I know she has been psych tested repeatedly but maybe JB wll go for some kind of "she's schitzo" defense

everyone repeat after me and let's see how many times the objection is raised, "Assumes facts NOT in evidence!" Do the hokey pokey and u turn yourself around... Oh wait, those are 2 different GAMES! ugh

Doesn't appear to be enough tape on the paper over the pic of 15yr old ICA. Watch to see if they "accidently" nudge that paper off.

Did JP just laugh and ask JB what that was before he started covering it up? Laughing is good for the blood pressure, thanks JB for helping out momentarily.

Is Defense sure they want to get into the "imaginary friends"? Caylee is dead, and it was not an imaginary person that killed her. Defense is all about make believe.

how bizarre is this parade of imaginary friends going to be

JB cannot try for insanity.....court already decided so not fair to put this into jurors mind

Aww, JB has to cover up his project *snicker* 'But I was up all night with my glue stick making this!'

Sorry for the snark....*goes and sits on my hands* :innocent:

Okay, I've had 4 donuts, fried okra, 4 cups o' coffee and now I'm starting on a 1/2 gal of Braums birthday cake ice cream. Yes, I'm a compulsive eater but geeze, even this is over the top for me. 9yo is on his 1/2 gal of butter pecan ice cream. Pathetic I know.

Let's get it on Mr. Baaaeezzz.

I'm sure you guys have talked about it but could you please tell me if anyone knows wth is going on with george and cindy????

George's loyalty is to Caylee. Cindy's loyalty is to Casey. I think Cindy is irritated that George didn't play along and refused to lie down on the train tracks and just go along with the sexual abuse allegations.

I think they are a bit at odds. :innocent:

psst...George if you're reading, Caylee :heartbeat:'s her Jojo. xoxo

All this fuss with JB about the photos on the display board - why doesn't he just draw stick-people?

LOL, did Casey help the sketch artist with the illustrations of her imaginary friends? Will Zanny really look like a 10?

This truly is an imaginary defense!

I asked a question about the computer searches in March when Ashton started the timeline in April, several answered that he's saving it for rebuttal. But I thought he could only rebut when is brought up in the defense's closing statement. What if they do not - or am I wrong?? Thanks.

Amazing that no one could figure out how old she was if the picture was from 2001??? And they go ask Cindy the liar of the year that lied under oath!

I really can't imagine what DT thinks what they are actually going to sell right now. There's nothing to say. Yeah she lied, gas cans, gas cans, gas cans, drowning?

20qe043.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member