2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm already done with JB... he's rambling, again. :seeya:

OMG!!! When is he going to stop babbling about nothing and get on with his closing agrument??

# EPIC FAIL

I am :floorlaugh:ing over here! I want to see another shot of Judge Perry! :lol:

Talk about culture shock for the jury! Switching from Ashton to Baez.... LOLOL

This is as painful as shoving bamboo under your fingernails.

Do not see how a fifteen year old picture of ICA's going to get the jury to feel compassion for her?

Wouldn't it have been better for the DT to use a picture of ICA when the alledged sexual abuse start?

DT wouldn't be able to say that ICA was being molested at the time the picture was taken, but couldn't they say that by the time that picture was taken she was lying/ covering up what was going on in the Ant's home.

Yes, showing the accused as a child, would have an affect on the jurors. We tend to attribute innocence to children.

If the earlier picture had been allowed into evidence during the trial, then they may have used it during their closing argument.

Uh, killing your child goes beyond "not conforming" or living in an unconventional way.

Oh, and now he's saying it's improper to "parade" Caylee.

HELLO! She's the VICTIM.

Different? He calls what she did merely different? OMG

Nurse on the jury will dispute that in deliberations. Plus any mothers and the dads will know the truth.

MY experience as a mother of two now grown female adults.....when I inquired with their PCP doctors after they entered womanhood, I was told it was not necessary (unless there were menstrual problems) until they were anticipating sexual activity...

"They're Different!" This is not "Revenge of the Nerds" Baez. It's a murder trial. Move it along already.

Don't worry Casey, you're lawyer is doing a heck of a job. I'm sure you'll be walking out of that courthouse arm in arm with him very very soon !

danielabrams Dan Abrams
Ok now baez making no sense. Wasting jurors time #caseyanthony

Baez acting like he's ready to cry.........What a joke

Is anyone else as disgusted with the HUGE logos from the printing place on those exhibits? Tacky. Just like the DT, IMO. :loser:

Baez voice shaking. He's nervous ,IMO.

So far he's said nothing ?????????????????

Make. Him. Stop.

Parade Caylee??? How dare you!! She is the victim!!! Oh FGS!!!!

k, am I the only one with multiple tabs open checking my facebook, soccer message board, writing and reading here while I listen to blah blah blah. What the heck has he said so far? Sounded like his thanks to the jury was spur of the moment, like oh yeah, the state did that we should too. [[back to my ice cream]]]]

I am cleaning and considering a beer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members