2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel it's almost time for ICA to bring out that dry tissue to wipe away her magical invisible tears...

JB is trying to play JA with this performance now

:laughcry::hypno::banme:

During Closing Arguments, which are always extremely important to a Jury even though they are not to be taken as evidence, for any Attorney to vacillate between "gutter jokes" and screeching drama is a deadly mistake, particularly during a murder case and especially that of an innocent toddler.

Baez is assuring Casey's guilty verdict on at least one charge if not Murder in the 1st.

Is JB not checking his text? Someone tell him to stop now and not get any deeper.

If the jury comes back with a not guilty over his fiasco, I'll be more than shocked.

objection number 6 sustained and motion to strike granted

LBD has a knack for sarcasm. It will be fun to hear her closing, and all the tones in her voice she will use.

I don't understand. Is there a discrepancy between the two reports? Did Myspace disappear from one report to the next? Or is it simply that the next report was more thorough and extensive and focused on chloroform only?

ETA: I didn't watch the trial until today, so I wouldn't remember, regardless. Don't think I'm indicitave of what the jury is thinking.

Casey is getting ready to cry.....................

I think William Shatner could do a better job on this defense.

I think JB realizes to some degree how bad his performance was this morning, and is now breaking the rules to try to make up some ground.

Oh brother...I don't think you need to be..... a lawyer to send back food because there's a bug in it....*eyeroll*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin