2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its funny that JB says the "Family lies".... yet we are suppose to believe all this BS.

He has calmed down and actually made a point. Cindy should have known that Casey is pregnant. He really did score a few points there.

But IMO the whole "we didn't know CA was pregnant" shows that CASEY was in denial of her pregnancy and lying about it and that Cindy was willing to believe her at every turn. But either way it doesn't prove accidental death vs. murder, just history of Casey's lies and Cindy's denial of those lies.

JB: "This has nothing to do with Caylee's death."

Then why is he even bringing this up? This trial is about Caylee's death and justice for Caylee. Why bring things up that have nothing to do with her death?

Imaginary friends my a$$!!! These are not the delusions of a 5 year old!

These people are nothing more than blatant lies that KC conjured up to perpetuate her lies.:banghead:

That imaginary friends board complete with graphics is hysterical.

I think Baez' 'Imaginary Friends' board may backfire on him bigger than he can realize.

Really bad idea.

Casey should be showing emotion but is surprisingly stoic. I'm convinced that she got some drugs during the lunch break. She looks sleepy.

they did realize there was something wrong but also that she was guilty

Guys, JB can try to poke all the holes he wants, but his hole poking must make sense. He has no theory of defense. He could not prove his theory and since he proffered one, proving it was necessary. He failed to do that.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
#josebaez strongest points r on chloroform. State Will get focused on w rebuttal. Patience, State has this. #caseyanthony @issueswithjvm

Why? A pregnancy in the beginning stages is EASY to hide. Countless teens do it everyday. It's not like Cindy was buying her tampons or helping her get dressed in the morning. All you need is baggy clothes.

Agreed. I once had a coworker that I saw every day, and she managed to hide her entire pregnancy from me, her family, and our other coworkers. We only found out the morning she went into labor. AND she had the same build as ICA.

We need to handle this investigation in a different manner - like what???? Because she's a liar?

Oh yah, they needed to handle ICA with kid gloves because she is a pathological liar? Is he kidding??

Baez is enforcing that there is something wrong with Casey....... Go ahead Baez bolster that she is so irrational she is capable of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4