2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Anthonys invited these imaginary people over ...
SO THEY BELIEVED HER
That's what a good liar she was

Uh-oh, here's the poster board of 'imaginary friends'...

While JB is talking about the "imaginary friends," all I can hear in my head is the song "Dreamweaver."

Question: why would the tape be stuck to the skull, if it had originally been stuck to the skin of the face?

Because the skin decomposed and rotted away or the flesh was eaten by organisms. The same organisms that do not eat plastic and cotton fibers.

How long did LE wait to see Casey's imaginary office at Universal?????

He has calmed down and actually made a point. Cindy should have known that Casey is pregnant. He really did score a few points there.

Ray Charles could have seen the KC was pregnant. I think the jury has already figured out the CA was in denial and willing to lie for her child. He didn't show them anything they didn't already know.

websleuths Tricia Griffith
Baez pointing out family dysfunction. This is the strongest point the defense has in my opinion

I got out the ironing board - not done that in 30 years. This is horrendous to listen to.

Can the 911 calls be played by SA now?

Baez is hoping that his internet course in Amateur Dramatics is going down well and worth the money paid

His grief witness taught him the closing number from "A Chorus Line" before she left town. Soon his 'page turners' will throw him a sparkle hat & cane.

Give 'em the ol' razzle-dazzle.....

now i'm mixing my Broadway shows. UGH.

If you don't have psychological testimony to back this up it won't set well with the jurors

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Who cut the damn Cheese Jose!? That is all I want to know in the #CaseyAnthony case!
2 minutes ago:giggle:

She was totally torturing her mother there, she's a sadist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333