2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so ICA had flow chart to keep up with her fanasty friends???

Richard Hornsby
RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Who cut the damn Cheese Jose!? That is all I want to know in the #CaseyAnthony case!
2 minutes ago

Her imaginary person has a beautiful smile-- the faces are blank. Please, Jose... stop. :thud:

Our own Tricia! :blowkiss:

websleuths Tricia Griffith
Baez pointing out family dysfunction. This is the strongest point the defense has in my opinion

He is referencing that the defense expert forensic pathologist, Dr Spitz, served as forensic pathologist on the commission that investigated the death of Dr Martin Luther King in the '60s. In addition, Dr Spitz served on the commission that investigated the death of President John F. Kennedy.
Dr Spitz is a brilliant man, but isn't what he used to be. He didn't even know he fractured Caylee's skull, nor did he test what he supposedly found inside Caylee's skull; it was never presented at any rate.

I had to laugh at their poster showing all of ICA's lies. The pictures are comical and they show how diabolical, lazy and bizarre she is.

Wow saying only LA was honest. I disagree. I believe LA lied on the stand as well, maybe not as much but he was by no means completely honest, IMO.

So LA the brother who supposedly molested her and the one who according to JB could be the father of her baby was the honest 1? He would have lose me as a juror with that 1.

JB: "Her family comes from NY and the Carolinas and Miami."

:waitasec: Which is it, Mr <modsnip>?

...I'm getting a headache listening to Jose. Do you think the jury is falling for this?
You raise an interesting point, in that during the jury selection, none of the potential jurors were asked if they were born yesterday.

Please bring up the dysfunctional family, please go there, Ms. Burdick has those cheques ready.

what could be going through her mind as her goes through all the imaginaries

So don't trust any witness who lies but trust the pathological liar of a defendant.

He has calmed down and actually made a point. Cindy should have known that Casey is pregnant. He really did score a few points there.

Why? A pregnancy in the beginning stages is EASY to hide. Countless teens do it everyday. It's not like Cindy was buying her tampons or helping her get dressed in the morning. All you need is baggy clothes.

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

cannot. hear. "juliette lewis" without. laughing.

HLNTV HLN News and Views
Jose Baez puts up a poster that reads: &#8220;The defense is not required to present evidence or prove anything.&#8221; #closingarguments #HLN

He has calmed down and actually made a point. Cindy should have known that Casey is pregnant. He really did score a few points there.

And, this proves ICA's innocence, how?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members