2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
#josebaez strongest points r on chloroform. State Will get focused on w rebuttal. Patience, State has this. #caseyanthony @issueswithjvm
3 minutes ago

Did he say Caylee had a half brother in Kentucky?

I must be seeing things...I could have sworn the original picture said the word "zanny" right next to her picture...got so excited that they were using it for a reason..I was so wrong!

He has calmed down and actually made a point. Cindy should have known that Casey is pregnant. He really did score a few points there.

Or it's possible that Cindy thought it was none of her brother's business, and completely inappropriate to be discussing during his wedding.

LE did think something was wrong her..that's why she was the ONLY focus of the investigation..

Can't wait for CM's part now that JB has gone on and on and on, just because you HAVE 4 hrs doesn't mean you need to use the whole 4 hrs. Sometimes Less is More. IMO.

I've waited more than two hours for my sister several times.

Am I the only one that believes that Baez has done better than I expected on swaying the jury. I really worry because even I, although I've followed it from day 1, sometimes see his points and think today he's provided a few hits to the SA's argument especially the chloroform following Myspace.....all of this is MHO and I am way too soft.

Well, he's doing his job. I think he's doing better than I expected and making some points but it also gets lost when he starts attacking people, etc. I'm glad he brought his 'A' or 'B' game today; Casey, as guilty as I think she is, deserves that. Hopefully, whoever does the rebuttal will bring their 'A' game as well.

OMG me and my imaginary friend need a drink.

We can't take much more of this.

Oh boy! Now he is comparing her to a drunk person? :waitasec:

"Dream Weaver" = REO SPEEDWAGON

I've just closed my eyes again
Climbed aboard the dream weaver train...

Attachments

• Train_Icon_2.png
    Train_Icon_2.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by StJohn
He is referencing that the defense expert forensic pathologist, Dr Spitz, served as forensic pathologist on the commission that investigated the death of Dr Martin Luther King in the '60s. In addition, Dr Spitz served on the commission that investigated the death of President John F. Kennedy.

Yes, he did - when I was a child - now I am old and so is Dr. Spitz....but he is much much older than me.

Yes, he did - when I was a child - now I am old and so is Dr. Spitz....but he is much much older than me.

This is why I asked (ok, yelled at my tv) what this man has done in THIS century, or at least in the 90's that puts him current with how things are done for skeleton exams. Remember, you can't autospy a skeleton, the bone guy told you that. You don't have tissues, you don't have brain matter, you don't have internal organs...there is nothing to autospy expect the condition of the bones including of there are any marks that don't belong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay