2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When JB stated that Casey was a good mom, did I see Casey mouth "thank you" ?

JB is doing his closing without an timeline involved. It is all helter skelter and blame directed at everyone but ICA.

Myyyy JB is trying to blame the LE for not investigating KC for mental issues//?..Hummm seems they did..after her arrest that day after the Universal fiasco?...Then again..there was a toddler still missing?? Should they have abandonned their search to get KC "Mental Health" assistance?..

Much of what JB is claiming does not ring any bell of "TRUTH"..but just trying to play the "Blame Game"..

JB I sure hope you have some Gigs lined up after this is all over..I have watched Def. Closings for years on end..and have never ever heard ONE of them use his client's bad behaviors as an excuse...:banghead::crazy::banghead:

JB: "No one's going to come looking for Caylee and she's (Casey) going to party every day and night?"

Uhm...that's EXACTLY what your client was doing until Cindy finally tracked her down.

Can't they mention that Tony did not think Caylee should spend the night? That he wanted boys?

talking about casey being a wonderful mum - she cries right on cue

The jurors will be so grateful to LDB when she brings this all back to sanity.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
I think I dated one of those girls once, the faceless one on the left...
3 minutes ago

Bwah hah hah!

JB has been going for an hour. feels like forever. going to take a nap.

loosing feeling in my hands.....hating listening to this

please hang on jury....common sense will return soon

Dear God,
Please help us from getting a TO on WS during DT closing arguments, but please more so, see that Caylee gets the justice she deserves when this is all said and done, Thank you :praying:
Amen

I know I'm late on saying this but the ONE point I believe that Baez has right is the error in the computer report about the the chloroform being looking up 84 times. I believe that the rows got mixed up in the one report and that Myspace had been typed in the url bar 84 times not the how to make chloroform page.

The rest is nonsense

Why don't ICA's imaginary friends have faces?

I get it now! That explains everything! Jb is the same type person as casey! they both have no conscience, no morals, and no decency! The jury haas to be able to see through his babble of a closing argument. What's worse? He just refreshed the numerous minds about her lies that became her alibi!

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Cheney Mason jusy yawned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members