2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can they not mention that she allowed Caylee to spend the night with her boyfriends?

"I still do" my behind!! You don't throw away a child you love like she's nothing but trash!

A good mother who is 'just not right' and has imaginary friends. A healthy environment for a two-year old for sure.

KC tried to stop baby CayLEE was jumping in the pool. Hear that moms, no other mom has ever done that!!!!

It IS consistent with a sociopath that only cries for herself!

Baez: "[#CaseyAnthony] loved that child." Casey mouths: "I still do." #closingarguments
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:19 PM

I'm going to be sick.

Baez is talking about how kind and considerate ICA was... and what a good mother she was... so it's time for ICA to turn on the tears. She's trying really hard.

I can't take his lies. The people who said she was a good mom admitted later they DID NOT know the real Casey. How about those check charges, JB? Let's show the jury how ICA treated her friends.

Yeah she cared so much for others that she stole $400 cash from her BFF, and then proceeded to drain the same BFF's checking account of hundreds of dollars... not to mention stealing from her own grandparents & parents... Cares Deeply JB!!

I think he's only been going for about an hour. It just feels like FOUR!

Does anyone know how to contact HLN so they can ask to put a timer up on the screen to mark the time. I was shocked when I looked at my clock and it's only 1:20pm MT. Really??? It's not later than that? He's not been talking ALL afternoon? <sigh>

Just simply WOW!

Instead of intelligently bringing up discrepancy in evidence he is personally attacking every single witness and the state... Dr. G botched the autopsy, Mr Fantasy Man Dr Warren, the heavy set guy, the Canadian computer expert who committed fraud, the attractive friend Maria Kish, the desperate prosecution, etc etc.

He deserves to get contempt and be disbarred.

That is what defense attorneys do. It is perfectly normal, ma'am.

This "kind and caring" spiel won't fly. The jury saw the jail tapes, JB.

I think he's only been going for about an hour. It just feels like FOUR!
I've already spoken to 4 people who fell asleep this morning during his statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yurchenko